Able to change Advance DAS reservation in park?

DisneyNOVA1

Earning My Ears
There will be two families traveling, each with their own DAS pass. Both families have an Advanced DAS reservation for the same rides, just at a different time. Has anyone tried asking Guest Services/CM at ride entrance if they could change the 2nd family's DAS reservation time to match the 1st family's time so everyone could ride together?

I would try to contact the DAS chat in advance to see if there is availability to adjust. From what I've heard the Advanced Selections can't be made or changed in-park.

Advanced ride selections cannot be changed by in park CMs. Additionally people have found that CMs have to cancel current selections to look for new ones. YMMV. Some people have reported that didn't happen to them.

I have 2 kids with das. They were issued 10 and 10:30, for example. Slightly annoying, but understandable.

The advanced DAS return time is good for 60 minutes, so you could just go at 10:30 for both. I wonder if they could not get the same return time for the number of people on each DAS at the same time.

Our times are not close (11:30a and 3:30p). Anyone have any success with the CM letting the 2nd family go on at 11:30a?

The advanced DAS return time is good for 60 minutes, so you could just go at 10:30 for both. I wonder if they could not get the same return time for the number of people on each DAS at the same time.
Just wanted to say that even when I missed my prebooked DAS times, I was always allowed to ride… in some cases, several hours later.

Maybe I was just lucky, but I found CM’s to be very accommodating.

I
I think they only issue one DAS per time slot.

Fingers crossed, the advance DAS booker left off one of my party (yes I told them, no I didn't notice). Cannot change without cancelling 10 days worth of times. The advice I got was to try guest services when we get to park. Hoping for a lot of pixie dust.

Fingers crossed, the advance DAS booker left off one of my party (yes I told them, no I didn't notice). Cannot change without cancelling 10 days worth of times. The advice I got was to try guest services when we get to park. Hoping for a lot of pixie dust.
This happened to me also. The DAS booker only booked for my family of 3 instead of including grandparents who will be traveling with us (I told them also). I was advised to go to guest services and they could add the missing family members. I’m hoping this is true.

So not really true. Each park has to change their rides and they just give you and extra. So four trips to guest services

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter