• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABD Trip Reports

tfc3rid

DIS Veteran
I'm so curious about the ABD trips and love reading everyone's take on them! I want more trip reports... If you're out there and have an ABD TR to share, do it!!!!

It makes me want to go even more!

I just bumped up my Ireland trip report for you. Also if you do a search I did a costa Bella trip report last August.

I have a link to my Southwest Splendors trip report in my signature!

Sayhello

There's a link to my London/Paris trip report in my sig below. A Costa Rica report will be coming soon.

I must admit that I always hesitate to post my Viva Italia link anywhere in the vicinity of KLondon's offerings of his trip. Reading mine after his is kinda like watching "Ernest Goes to Camp" after "Gone with the Wind." If you haven't read his report yet, do so -- it's brilliant and ridiculously funny!

Mine is in a few places on the 'net, but this may be the easiest to read:

Viva Italia Trip Report

It's from 2006, so some things in the itinerary have changed.

I sadly never got to the Imperial Cities report, but Flavors of France is in progress!

Dotti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter