ABD to Disneyland

scrappinDW

Mouseketeer
I read a reveiw on Allears about the ABD trip to Disneyland and thought it sounded like a trip I would love.
I have been to Disney World 10 times and have always booked them myself. I was wondering if I should book this one myself or what are the advanages of going through a travel agency?
Thanks, I am getting excited to try this new adventrue!

I read a reveiw on Allears about the ABD trip to Disneyland and thought it sounded like a trip I would love.
I have been to Disney World 10 times and have always booked them myself. I was wondering if I should book this one myself or what are the advanages of going through a travel agency?
Thanks, I am getting excited to try this new adventrue!
Are you asking specifically as far as ABD is concerned, or in general? Because you'll get varied opinions as to the pros & cons of using a TA depending on who you ask. ABD themselves are *very* easy to deal with for the most part, and I wouldn't hesitate to book with them directly if that's what you want to do.

That said, some travel agencies have been giving gifts/rebates for these trips (for example, some AAA's have been giving gift cards for a few hundred dollars to people who book through them). And you have the advantage of having a TA who will deal with the hassles for you. It's really a personal preference here. I booked my 2 previous ABD's directly with them, and had no problems. But my 2010 Knights & Lights ABD, I'm booking through a TA, as it's an "exclusive" departure just for that TA.

A lot of people on this board REALLY love the Disneyland ABD. If you're a Disney fan, I think you'll really enjoy it. And if you've never been to Disneyland, I'm sure it will be magical!

Sayhello

Thanks for the reply. I was asking about the ABD. I see that Dreams Unlimited has a $200 gift card if you book through them, so that might be worth. I am a Disney 'fan' so I think the trip will be wonderful. I am sure I will be full of questions before we go!!! Pam

Thanks for the reply. I was asking about the ABD. I see that Dreams Unlimited has a $200 gift card if you book through them, so that might be worth. I am a Disney 'fan' so I think the trip will be wonderful. I am sure I will be full of questions before we go!!! Pam

I went on this trip all I can say is it was awesome.

I hear what you are sayin'!!!!!!!!!! I have had the same TA question. I've read that if you don't mind doing it yourself, then you probably don't need a TA. On the other hand, it sounds like there are alot of good TAs who want to help make a traveler's vacation magical, but its always hard to know when to 'take the plunge' with one. I plunged this month though - I'd like to be able to get vacation help when I am in need of it - even though it is not very often. I'm giving both ABD and a TA (for this ABD trip) a try next year for the first time. So far, so good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter