• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABD Scrapbook

Lauren, the book is great. I saved the link so that I can "steal" some of your layout ideas for our trip (we just got back 2 weeks ago).

It will give me something to keep me occupied until our upcoming Costa Rican ABD trip.

thanks pakey! scraplift away! :goodvibes

christy: I actually had to go back and look! LOL madame tusauds (sp?) wax museam we did on our own as well as the day trip out to Hampton Court. In Paris we went to the Oprah House on our own and also the top of the Arc for photos. The Arc is very close to the hotel so it's something great to do after dinner.

WoW is all I can say about the stunning scrapbook. I am not worthy.....Thanks for sharing!
TK

Excellent! I hate to say it, but I am lucky to even get my pictures printed and in an album.

You did a beautiful job on the scrapbook.

I was thinking about that tour sometime next year. Did you feel rushed at any time with the guides?? How long did you stay at Disneyland Paris (is that included in the adventure?)

And one last question- is the chunnel clausterphobic at all, or is just like riding a train?

Thanks,
wendy

You did a beautiful job on the scrapbook.

I was thinking about that tour sometime next year. Did you feel rushed at any time with the guides?? How long did you stay at Disneyland Paris (is that included in the adventure?)

And one last question- is the chunnel clausterphobic at all, or is just like riding a train?

Thanks,
wendy

Wendy, I'm going to jump in and give my opinion since I just got back.

I felt terribly rushed at the Louvre. Partly I think that's because it is so unbelievably crowded that I felt I was spending more time concentrating on not losing the guide vs. enjoying the art. However, the entire afternoon was free to stay there and explore if we wanted. That was the only tour we did where I felt rushed.

Disneyland Paris is not part of the adventure. It is an add-on, an expensive one at that (we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel but AbD does offer a less expensive one also). I could not imagine flying all the way over there and NOT going though. It was amazing and I highly recommend going. We were there 2 full days and we got VIP fastpasses for the 9 rides that have fastpasses. I felt we could have easily spent one more day there as we didn't quite cover everything we wanted to. We did do 2 TS lunches and both were very long, much longer than at DLP or WDW. So we would have had more park time if we had skipped those TS lunches and done CS instead. However, we did the princess lunch and I wouldn't have skipped that for anything.

The train was not claustrophic. In fact it was much nicer than a plane.

Wow, your scrapbook is amazing! I have made photo albums on Kodak Gallery, but I had no idea other sites had a scrapbook option. Can you tell me which style you used? I just quickly checked out the site but there were so many options...

Lovely work. We would love to go on the Knights and Lights trip, but there are so many other things we want to see in England besides just London that I'm not sure it is the right way for us to see England. I wish they would add a longer England trip (maybe England/Scotland, with castles...).

We're doing Southwest Splendors next summer, though, because DH really wants to do that one. Hopefully it will be magical too!

We're doing Southwest Splendors next summer, though, because DH really wants to do that one. Hopefully it will be magical too!
It absolutely will! One of the best vacations I've ever taken. Check out my trip report if you haven't already!

Sayhello

Glassslipper: Sorry it took so long to reply. I've been away on vacation! I used Photoshop Elements 5 to make the pages and then uploaded the pages to the Shutterfly site. I didn't use a style of book from Shutterfly but loaded a blank book with 12 by 12 pages to load my already made pages into. Clear as mud?? HTHs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter