• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABC's The View at Disneyland 11/18-11/22

KingLouie7

Earning My Ears
Anyone have any thoughts, comments or suggestions on how this might affect crowds for what should've been an empty week? We had the "trip of a lifetime" planned, and now we're panicking!

Yes, that's during our time as well. Frankly I'm not happy. Hope they give more info soon!

We're there too. I can't see it making a ton of difference. Not sure where they will do the show.

We will be there that Monday and Tuesday. I am hoping that since it is live, they will be broadcasting at 7am since the show is on at 10am PST. I would think it would be broadcasted early to be live back east. Not sure what time it is on back there though.

We will be there that Monday and Tuesday. I am hoping that since it is live, they will be broadcasting at 7am since the show is on at 10am PST. I would think it would be broadcasted early to be live back east. Not sure what time it is on back there though.

I think they tape at 11am eastern....8 am PST. The park is not supposed to open until ten that day. Wonder if they will change locations during the week. We would just chose the opposite park each morning.

I think they tape at 11am eastern....8 am PST. The park is not supposed to open until ten that day. Wonder if they will change locations during the week. We would just chose the opposite park each morning.

Good thought. We may switch our days accordingly. Hope we find that out in advance.

I'm in the same mini freak out boat. I hope they release more info soon....

Ugh. We are in the parks 11/21-11/23. I anticipated low crowds but now I'm scared. Boo. Hopefully the tapings will wrap before the pars opens or soon thereafter.

Those are my dates as well however, I really can't see this having a HUGE impact on crowds that week. It's not like a conference, special party or a cheer competition with people travelling from all over the country - it's just a TV taping. Sure it may bring in some extra SoCal locals who want to catch the "view" but I certainly don't see it being a massive draw for people.

another one here that will be there that week. At least we have a few days past that. Good idea on the going to the opposite park as taping, HalloweenQueen!

I am there at the same time as well I don't see how this would provide a large effect on crowds
I think it's awesome am looking forward to seeing it

I have no idea on how this will impact crowds but I can share my experience from a few years ago. I went when they were shooting I think it was dancing with the stars special of some sort. The only areas that were congested were right where they were filming, the entire rest of the park was empty. Hopefully it will be the same for all of you going at this time.

I can't imagine people will fly in just to see the View and locals will be at work, so I suspect the only people that will be there with tickets are the people who were planning to go anyway. Hopefully!

If this is like the other times they've come to CA, they will tape one show live, take a break to switch out the audience and then tape another show to air the following week. The Parks Blog says that some taping will happen after the park opens. That may be a second episode, or it may be segments for future shows shot around the park. http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...st-from-the-disneyland-resort-november-18-22/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter