ABC Swap - COMPLETE

I'm going to mail seperately. This swap will be postal tomorrow morning :)

You are welcome.

Everything is cut. I have sent the prototypes to Nan to make sure they were okay.

I will be gone most of the day tomorrow, but will have all of Thursday to assemble. Will bag, label and mail on Friday if nothing bad happens.

Lisa--Rachel and I have seperate boxes for this swap. I just couldn't fit everything into one.

Thank you Nan for taking care of the switches and keeping these updated for me!
Michelle, thanks for completing the title page, good luck with your move!

Annie, thanks for taking the angel spots!

Erin, keep me updated with your dates....its okay to extend a bit, but hope we can get this finished up by the end of the month!

my mail will be getting delivered this afternoon, will update later on what I have received!

Thank you Nan for taking care of the switches and keeping these updated for me!
Michelle, thanks for completing the title page, good luck with your move!

Annie, thanks for taking the angel spots!

Erin, keep me updated with your dates....its okay to extend a bit, but hope we can get this finished up by the end of the month!

my mail will be getting delivered this afternoon, will update later on what I have received!

I just got off the phone with ScrapYourTrip because my order was not showing any status anymore?? Anyway...they say it's a glitch in the system...but my order is on it's way this afternoon. I should have it Friday, Monday at the latest. I will then get these cut and asssembled and out to you. Everything else is done. I am going to finish bagging and tagging while waiting in between games and practices! Hope your trip was great!

Welcome home Lisa and Megan :)

thanks Cheryl....hey is that a new ticker I see :banana: lucky girl spending Christmas with Mickey!

I just got off the phone with ScrapYourTrip because my order was not showing any status anymore?? Anyway...they say it's a glitch in the system...but my order is on it's way this afternoon. I should have it Friday, Monday at the latest. I will then get these cut and asssembled and out to you. Everything else is done. I am going to finish bagging and tagging while waiting in between games and practices! Hope your trip was great!

thanks Erin, keep me posted !

thanks Cheryl....hey is that a new ticker I see :banana: lucky girl spending Christmas with Mickey!

Yep!!!! We just decided over the weekend. It's gonna be our last chance for a family vacation before Sarah graduates. We'll be driving to Disneyland :banana::banana::banana: It's a budget trip so no Disney hotels, but, I'm so excited :dance3:

Congrats Cheryl!!!

WE are doing the same thing next June for PJ... our last big trip.. I told the kids we would take them as they graduated.. PJ wanted assured she could continue to go as her brother's graduated.. I said yes..but if you and C are in relationships when DS10 graduates.. you will be paying their way or leaving them at home... LOL PJ laughed and C said, she'll still love me when I get back!

ChiefDragon, recd your package today!

everything looks great!

thanks for all the fun goodies!!!

Nan if you could update when you get a chance! Thanks!!!

Jayne and Cassey your packages arrived today! everything looks great!

cassey thanks for my goodies!! so cute!

This group F - FUN
_IGP9241-1.jpg

Papers are metallic grey, sparkle red, gemstone white and glitter embossed specialty paper.

The title has 3 layers, embossed with the cuttlebug and epoxy sticker, the rest are easy to see.

This is group V - Villians
_IGP9240-1.jpg

Papers are gemstone black and white, bazzill Emerald City.

The title has three layers and inking. I couldn't think of anything else that worked so I make the 3 squares to compensate. The ribbon is black solid and mesh with a green metallic thread in the middle. The file folder has a mat on on the inside.

I still need to finish the squares tomorrow and then bag and label. I should be done before the post office closes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter