ABC 8x8 - POSTAL!!!!!!!!!!

That's OK, Buffy, I haven't even decided on a color scheme yet. I have a couple of other swaps to finish up before I focus on this one. :goodvibes

That's OK, Buffy, I haven't even decided on a color scheme yet. I have a couple of other swaps to finish up before I focus on this one. :goodvibes

And now you will have an excuse, uhm...I mean reason, to buy that new cartridge.

Here is another prototype -- this is for Group 2 C -- Characters. Nothing is taped yet, and the on the photomats, the emboosed paper is going the wrong way. I didn't want to cut any more until I was sure. I wouldn't turn them in that way. I don't think the embossed paper showed up very well.

IMGP9116.jpg

IMGP9117.jpg

IMGP9118.jpg

Thanks! I like making these 8x8 pages. I'll start another thread just for prototypes so they don't bog down the thread.

The C is okay? DD asked me what "haracters" meant!:rotfl2:

Here is another prototype -- this is for Group 2 C -- Characters. Nothing is taped yet, and the on the photomats, the emboosed paper is going the wrong way. I didn't want to cut any more until I was sure. I wouldn't turn them in that way. I don't think the embossed paper showed up very well.

IMGP9116.jpg

IMGP9117.jpg

IMGP9118.jpg

Susan

They are great. I have two questions - they will cut out on my guesswork.

How big is your C charm and how big were your letters?

2 3/4 for the charm, 1 1/4 letters

Thanks for the hint.

I think I have all my supplies ordered and then some!

Between joanns, scrap your trip and the awesome clearance stuff at lifetimemoments - I am set.

Lots of sites are having sales for National Scrapbook Day.

Susan~
Those look great...
I like the embossing..and keep in mind some of it will covered w/ photos... so it we want to highlight the exposed embossing w/chalk or something we can do that ourselves... I think they are just adorable..

Gives me lots of inspiration.. Hoping to template 1-2 today after soccer games... and if the kids will leave me alone and drive dad crazy instead!!! :)

Thanks for the hint.

I think I have all my supplies ordered and then some!

Between joanns, scrap your trip and the awesome clearance stuff at lifetimemoments - I am set.

Lots of sites are having sales for National Scrapbook Day.

I'd love to get out today to get some supplies but DD just pulled at muscle at her track meet and Dh is at work. I'll have to check the sites on line

I love the C & A pages!! Did the embossed paper come that way, or did you do it yourself? It looks great! If you did it yourself, how did you do that?

Hey Susan..
In looking at the Characters layout again...
Did I help in the inspiration of those silhoutte Mickeys???? I just love those.... :) ( I used them for the Jammin' Jungle Parade)

Can I have some clarification? For a completed page, do I included the 8x8 paper that everything thing get adhered to? I want to make sure that I include the correct stuff in the swap!

Can I have some clarification? For a completed page, do I included the 8x8 paper that everything thing get adhered to? I want to make sure that I include the correct stuff in the swap!

you actually adhere all the stuff to the pages before you send them! :)

No, you don't include it. The paper is not seperate. You have adhere your elements to the 8 x 8 paper. So you pick your background 8x8, make your topper, mat, box & element and adhere them to the background paper, there by making a complete page. :)

Thank you! I've been in other "completed" page swaps before (elsewhere) that were really only element swaps. I'm glad I know now so I don't screw everything up before I send it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter