• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Abaco Rigid Hull Snorkeling Adventure

peterpanstout

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the Abaco Rigid Hull Snorkeling Adventure on CC? Thought I would try something different...

Has anyone done the Abaco Rigid Hull Snorkeling Adventure on CC? Thought I would try something different...

Is this the one that also stops at the sandbar? If so, I did this dec. 2014 with DH, DS(14), DS(9) and it was fantastic! After 3 Disney cruises this is still our favorite excursion. The snorkeling spot was amazing. My DH & DS scuba dive and said this excursion was better than the dive they did in Grand Cayman!

I enjoyed the snorkeling. For me, the zodiac very hard to get into from the water.

We just did this in February. It was just ok partly due to the weather being cold and windy( most excursions were cancelled that day). The snorkeling was ok ( you go off a ladder on the side). We saw some rays and fish. The worst part was the sandbar. We were all pretty cold after the snorkel and most changed into drier warmer clothEs. We then went to the sandbar which was about 2-3 feet under water. They insisted we get out. All we got was cold and wet again. Nothing to see there. We might due it again if the weather was nice. Total time is 2-3 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter