aaargh!!!

Nightmare! did they say why? I see you are from Lancashire,were you flying from Manchester? We fly AirFrance on Tues from Manchester but its the early morning flight.

I have a friend flying out on Sunday with Air France. She checked the Air France website, and there is a strike from Friday till Monday and 50% of flights are to be cancelled. I think anyone going with Air France should have a look at the Website for more info ( not meaning to be a worry wart!!)

As it's strike related - here's hoping for an easy, stress free journey back :scared1:

oh i feel really worried now? when is strike ending, is it monday for sure, site isnt working properly for me! our flight is wed morning, i am soooooo worried???

oh gosh.. i do hope thats right, flight already been put forward over an hour,so less time in park.... hope it does end monday!

Phew!! What a scare :scared1: glad you got it sorted and hope you are having fun in the parks at this moment. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter