AAArgh - I've been tagged!

LucyKate

<font color=deeppink>Australian Princesses<br><fon
"I love youse all" !!!

Oh dear, how embarrassing. I just knew quoting that Australian boxer would get me into trouble!

How embarrassement (as another Australian used to say). Oh no! I've done it again.

LOL, how funny, you never know what the Tag Fairy will focus in on.

Just look at it this way, at least you got tagged. :earsboy:

Congratulations! Now I'll look at your name with awe as I do all the other tagged posters out there! Maybe someday.....

You go girl!!!! :Pinkbounc

To be tagged using that great (???) Australians famous "thank you" line....how incredibly humbling!

:goodvibes Enjoy your Tag! I remember how excited I was to be tagged. I blinked and blinked and when it didn't disappear I shouted WAHOOOO! WAHOOOOOOOO for youuuuuuuuuu! :Pinkbounc

When we post on the forum there are lines of type on the left under our names. Most of us "newbies" are "earning our ears". We also have "castmember" or "moderator" etc. tags. After contributing to the forum for a while we can get the attention of the "Tag Fairy". She and her assistants are mythical, magical, creatures that at random attach a tag (line of type) under our names. Sometimes the tags are in fun colors, but they always share a special thought unique and special just for the person that has been tagged. Sometimes they apply to the poster or something they have contributed to the boards, sometimes they are just random tag fairy pearls of wisdom.

It is not possible to beg, borrow, or cheat for a tag. A tag can not be bought, bartered or stolen. There is no special behavior required to receive one. They are magically bestowed by the tag fairy in her infinate wisdom and to be tagged is a great honor. Your tag will always stay with you.

Someday when I grow up and have shared wisdom with others with my posts I hope the tag fairy will tag me. It is a wonderful reminder of the joy of being part of the DIS family. I love the tag fairy, may she and her assistants continue to share their special joy throughout our happy forum.

Brenda

I was wondering why, under my name one day, a line from one of my posts magically appeared. I thought I had messed something up, because just prior to that, I had appended something to my signature. It's good to know this info about the tag fairy. Thanks!

C'mon, don't they have to ask us at least.

I think there may some gender differences on whether you want to get hit by the tag fairy. I'm going to be looking over my shoulder from now on.

I did like dare2dream's description of the tag fairy though. And it did explain those tags, 'cause I was just going to try to find my profile and edit it with a really great tag, but now I know I'm completely at the mercy of those mysterious fairies. Great. :p

Watch out Clyde, the tag fairy may find you. She always has interesting ideas to share. She may know you better than you think.

Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter