• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AAAAAHHH Are they ever going to update the website!!!

tinks86

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to find out what times the parades etc are next week and the dlp website is still displaying up to 14/11!!! :sad2: what use is that to anyone!!! I just want to find out when the parades etc will be on so I can plan what we can see :rolleyes1 its not showing many signs of updating :scared: :scared: :scared:

I would doubt the programme schedule will change until the beginning of December now, so you should safely be able to use the current one for your plans until then.

the website shows up until the 21st

i know this is still no good for you lol

I am still waiting for the update too-we are there from 28th to 30th.:santa:

The last update was done on a Thursday so fingers crossed the new timetable will be up tomorrow.

Same here waiting for the programme for next week, my plans are going on this weeks programme, so I hope nothing changes!!

well they have finally updated the website but only until the 28th, we leave DLP the 29th so i'm hoping they post that day up before we go!

It was not only the website. We were there last week and I asked on Friday evening for the program of Saturday and they told me that they are not allowed to give it to guests before Saturday morning. And so we could only find out the schedule for Saturday on Saturday. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter