AAA Ticket purchase and free parking information

Gisele

The real LA bayou
I had read posts not long ago, regarding AAA ticket purchases and free parking, and some posters had stated that AAA discounts existed, while others had stated no they don't, well, both are correct, for I went into my local AAA office to purchase a park hopper for DL, today, and I had asked about the two day for example costing $122.00 instead of the standard $132.00 well, some AAA offices may charge $10.00 less, however not all do, and each office is ran differently, for some do not even offer tickets for DL, such as offices in Southern Ca. for example.
Yes, with a ticket purchase from AAA, for DL, that includes free parking at the Mickey and Friends Parking Structure. It is stated on the back of the ticket, as well. One must be a AAA road side service member to make the purchase.
I sure do hope that this clears things up. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter