AAA Story hour?

rdsx28

Proud Member of Red Sox Nation!
Can anyone fill me in on the AAA story hour. Is it worth it, when and where is it held. Thanks so much for any info you can share! :)

BTW (o/t) thanks to HBO showing the movie Fever Pitch EVERY day last month, my DD is now a member of the Red Sox Nation, too. She just LOVED the part where everyone in Fenway sings Sweet Caroline. Obviously its not a kids' movie, but she caught that scene once, and we have worn out the TIVO watching it, along with the part where Drew Barrymore runs across the field. Her daddy is a (huge) Mets fan, and was quite sad when she told him she liked the Red Sox better. Why? Sweet Caroline is better than Meet the Mets (and she *is* sorta right, there.) As we all know, little children have adopted sports teams for less valid reasons...

Back O/T: your AAA travel agent needs to make a reservation for you. It is certain days and times and is held in the theatre at the top of Main St. We opted not to make a reservation for it because the timing did not work out. Our agent had attended it this spring himself and said it was GREAT-- Aladdin was the character he saw, and he said that Aladdin was very funny telling his story and that the character interaction afterwards was very nice, too. Apparently it is limited seating, but I don't know the character/ child ratio. I'd say that its worth a call to your travel agent. HTH!

Thanks so much for the info I will call my travel agent and ask her about it. Sounds really cute. :thumbsup2 To your daughter! Red Sox nation is the best and they do actually sing Sweet Caroline at every home game! Maybe sometime you can visit fenway it's a great old Ballpark! Thanks again!

Next spring we are going to Shea and Fenway, if we can get the timing worked out. Fenway is just so historic and unique, it seems like a must-do for any baseball fan.

Have fun at Disney!

suffolkprincess said:
BTW (o/t) thanks to HBO showing the movie Fever Pitch EVERY day last month, my DD is now a member of the Red Sox Nation, too. She just LOVED the part where everyone in Fenway sings Sweet Caroline. Obviously its not a kids' movie, but she caught that scene once, and we have worn out the TIVO watching it, along with the part where Drew Barrymore runs across the field. Her daddy is a (huge) Mets fan, and was quite sad when she told him she liked the Red Sox better. Why? Sweet Caroline is better than Meet the Mets (and she *is* sorta right, there.) As we all know, little children have adopted sports teams for less valid reasons...

Hah - We don't watch "Fever Pitch" here in St. Louis.
At least we got the last laugh this year. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter