• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AAA or other way to get golf cart discount?

fam4jc

DIS Veteran
Hi. Is there a way to get a discount on golf cart rental? We are planning our Dec 05 trip (so excited! just can't make it sooner...) and I am trying to plan how much extra money we'll need to save. The last time we were there we rented a golf cart and loved it! Does it work like the stroller rental in the parks, that multi day gets you a little discount?

Also, should I make our reservation now since 05 rates are out or do I have time yet to book?

I think the only discount you can get on the cart is a multi-day discount. I booked for 10 days and the CM said I got 10% off for booking for over a week.
Book now, and wait for codes to come out later. I don't know when in Dec. you are going, but I think the holidays fill up quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter