AAA Discounts?

horseshowmom

DIS Veteran
I did a search and didn't find the answer to this particular question. Are there any discounts in Disney if you show them your AAA card (restaurants, counter service, stores, etc.)?

Thanks!

just bumping this up, b/c I know someone will have the specifics. We got a 10% discount at the big Disney store in DTD. I know there were other stores at DTD that didn't to the discount. And I know there is a AAA discount at restaurants, but I am not sure what it is.

Yes, please post if anyone knows! We can use all the discounts we can get!

From what I understand lots of places give the discount, maybe its best to ask everywhere you go.

Ok..this is verbatum from my AAA vacations Diamond Card brosure...
10% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages at: Futon's Crab House, Portobello Yacht Club at DTD, Planet Hollywood at DTD West Side, Bongos Cafe at DTD West sd, Wolfgang Puck Express at DTD Marketplace(limit 6 per party), Wolfgang Puck Cafe at DTD
10% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages at The Outback restaurant at the Wyndham Place Resort and spa.
15% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages at Earl of Sandwich at DTD and House of Blues at DTD(limit 6)
20% off Guest's dinner at Traders Steak and Seafood House at Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel(includes food and beverages consumed by guest while at dinner;must be all on one check)
20% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages at the Official All Star Cafe at Disney's Wide WOrld of Sports Complex
20% discount food and non-alcoholic beverages at Garden Grove, Gulliver's, Kimono, Palios and Splash all at Swan Hotel, and Fresh and Caban Bar and Grill at Dolphin Hotel.

Recreation
10% discount on regualr price of personal watercraft excursions at the Sammy Dwall's watersports Centre at the COntemporary Resort up to 4 people based on availibility drivers must be at least 16yrs and signed waiver by adult ...
15% discount on 1 round(18 holes) of miniature golf at Disney's Winter SUmmmerland or Fantasia gardens for up to 6 people
15% discount on Day Visitor rates all year at 5 WDDW championship golf courses
15% discount in regular price of Watermouse rental at WDW marinas
20% off a Ride Along experience and any Richard Petty Driving Experience(restrictions apply)
Services
10% discount on auto repairs and tires at the AAA car care center(applies to selected products and services
SPA
10% discount off spa and salon at the Wyndham Palace Resort and Spa(subject to availibility and packages not included)
15% disount off any water therapy or body treatments at Grand Floridian at WDW, Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa, (massage, facial, and hand and foot treatments excluded age restriction apply)
MERCHANDISE
10% discount on purchases at World of Disney Store at DTD Marketplace(discount not applicable to Disney ticket media, gift certificates, gift cards, videos, Disney Dollars, food items, sundries, periodicles,film/digital processing, Lladro, Armani, Hummel, Swarovski Crystal, WD Classic collection and other selected merchandise)
10% discount in purchases at Planet Hollywood,
10% discount on purchases at House of Blues(excludes CDs, Art and sundries)
10% discount on purchases at Bongos Cuban Cafe
One free $5 charm with purchase of hairwrapping service at WDW location
DISNEY TOURS
15% discount on a variety on behind the scene tours availible at all 4 WDW theme parks including the Behind the Seeds and Around the World at Epcot, Segway Tour,(16yrs or older, restrictions apply)
*all dining discounts exclude alcohol, tax, and gratuity. etc about subject to change, restrictions

THis is from the 2006, things might be different for 2007 HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter