AAA discount?

PaDisney02

DIS Veteran
Hi, i am a member of AAA and I was just wondering how to get a member discount? Do I have to book my trip through AAA or can I still just book through disney? Thanks

If you're booking 'room only' you can book through Disney.

But if you want any sort of a package, it's got to go through an AAA agent.

You can go either place. If you go through Disney, of course you'll have to tell them you have AAA.

You'll get more answers to this question on the Codes board (under Resorts). But the simple answer is this--

Room only you can book through Disney. If you want a package (with room, tickets, and perhaps dining), you must book through an AAA agent. You get a discount off the room portion of the package, and that portion can vary from 10-20% off the room portion of the package. For us, it's about $400 off 8 nights at the Polynesian in August, so the savings can be significant.

If you book a package through AAA, you also get a few perks like preferred parking at the parks, discount on shopping on DTD, and AAA Storytime in the MK.

Is it possible to book room w/ Disney and get a discount and then buy your tickets at local AAA office and get a discount on them as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter