AAA Diamond Parking Pass

tripletots

DIS Veteran
Let me start by saying that I make my reservations myself through Disney. (please don't flame, I don't handle that well!)

Last year I went to AAA and asked if they could give me a Diamond Parking Pass and they very gladly gave me one. Today I went in and they would only give me one if I bought tickets from them.

Having someone make my ressies for me takes all the fun away from me. I love planning my vacation myself, but I still want that silly pass! I guess I should be lucky they gave me one last year.

Let me start by saying that I make my reservations myself through Disney. (please don't flame, I don't handle that well!)

Last year I went to AAA and asked if they could give me a Diamond Parking Pass and they very gladly gave me one. Today I went in and they would only give me one if I bought tickets from them.

Having someone make my ressies for me takes all the fun away from me. I love planning my vacation myself, but I still want that silly pass! I guess I should be lucky they gave me one last year.

Yeah, same thing for me. I tried to ask for one, but the answer is no. With little kids, I really need one and started checking ebay but didn't win yet. I will be there from Aug 27-Sep 5. Since our dates are close enough, just thought perharps we could share one?

My AAA office told me I could book a package or purchase a MYW pass in order to get the parking pass. If you just buy the MYW ticket then you'd still make all your ressies yourself, unless you have a pkg booked with WDW that includes passes.

Last year when I got a pass from AAA it was a colored pass. Does anyone know about those black and white passes that are on ebay? Are the legit? What about the ones that can be emailed?

I just received my package from AAA and my voucher is colored not black and white.... I would be very cautious about any on ebay especially the emailing it to you....

Mine is also in color. I think the black and white ones are copies, and I kind of doubt they would be accepted.

When my package stuff came in the mail, the pass wasn't there, but I called my AAA agent, and she had one sent out. She did tell me that they are only for those that buy the package from them. Some places/agents aren't as strict about that and will give you one if you ask, but they aren't supposed to.

If they don't make me put my name on the back of it, I am going to mail mine to tripletots for her trip. photolover, it looks like you overlap tripletots by a day, maybe you can hook up with her before she leaves and get it from her. it says not transferable, but it may be worth a try if we don't have to put a name on the back...

I also tried to get one from my AAA office in Ohio with no luck. BIL in Texas also tried to get one for us with no luck, so I will probably try to get one off ebay and hope it is authentic. We did not book with AAA because we got our tickets through police department. We are only spending three days out of our week in Orlando in the park, but I think it would be nice to have with young kids and double stroller. Hey tripletots, we will be their at the same time our trip is Aug 17 - 24

Here's what the pass looks like:

pass2.jpg

I have two, unsigned, from our trip in May. I am passing them on to two DISers.

Diana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter