Aaa Diamond Parking Pass

katyjeka

DIS Veteran
We made room only reservations through AAA, and I asked about the Diamond Parking Pass. Our agent said that you must book a package, however, they always have "extra" passes laying around. She said when people cancel their reservations, AAA does not send the parking pass back. I was very surprised when she said she had one in her desk and would mail it to me. It came today. I just thought I'd spread the word. If you book a room or just buy passes with AAA, ask, your office may have extra as well. Janice

I know my step-mother had one when we went to WDW in February of '04. She only bought tickets (her and my dad stayed off property). I remember we used it at MK and still had to walk quite a distance. I almost thought we would have been better off parking in the regular lot where we could at least have gotten a tram to the gates...it was my first experience parking in the parks instead of using the internal bus system so I could be wrong...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter