AAA Benefits, what are they?

gottalovethem

<font color=magenta>The DIS Moms love you!</font>
What exactly are the extras for booking with AAA (we already booked and are going last week of April)? I know we get a free story time with character (was told I will learn more when I reach the hotel) and I just read is some brochure that you can get preferred seating for WDW fireworks (do you know where? how?). Any other benefits that I should know about or look into?

Our AAA trip (end of April), we got a free story time, plus we're getting a free meal (for 1 person only though) at Planet Hollywood, and also for merchandise at Planet Hollywood.

luvnstuf said:
Our AAA trip (end of April), we got a free story time, plus we're getting a free meal (for 1 person only though) at Planet Hollywood, and also for merchandise at Planet Hollywood.

We are at CBR last week in April too!

I am going through AAA also (at the beginning of Oct). I would like to know about the seating for the fireworks too. Is this just for the fireworks in MK or others as well? Thanks for anyone who can answer!

musicwoman said:
I am going through AAA also (at the beginning of Oct). I would like to know about the seating for the fireworks too. Is this just for the fireworks in MK or others as well? Thanks for anyone who can answer!

In the "tips" sidebar of a AAA brochure I got it says MK fireworks preferred seating, but not sure how to go about it. If we don't find out before I go, I'll let you know afterwards.

Thanks I would really appreciate that. Last time we went, we didn't use AAA. It is a bit of a new experience using AAA. I am already wondering how the story reading will be. Of course, our agent said she would book it for us since the only day we can go is on a Monday. The other day they offer it we won't be there! Look forward to hearing from you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter