• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AAA AP activation....do you have to go to ticket window 1st?

Shannon D

Mouseketeer
Hi...I hope this isn't a really stupid question, but we have vouchers for AP at the moment...we are going to activate them tomorrow...do we proceed to the ticket window first or can we go directly to the turnstyles with them?

(I'm assuming it's like WDW and you have to go to ticket window first?)

Thanks for your assistance.

If your vouchers look like a ticket (Universal's tickets look like WDW tickets, only without the "mouse" features :) ), then you can get into the park. Before you leave the park, however, you need to get your AP processed at the AP processing center. They will take down your name, address, etc. and take a picture so you can have it on your plastic AP.

If the voucher is a piece of paper or anything else that won't fit through a ticket reader, then you need to go to the voucher exchange window to get an actual ticket so you can get into the park and get your mugshot taken.

Thanks! It worked beautifully. We had a fun morning at Universal Studios (until those afternoon thunderstorms cut our day short!)

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter