AA flight change question

lindsayjs

grim yet grinning.
I received an email that my flight time had changed, now my layover time is 40 mins. Does anyone happen to know if I would be able book a different flight for free due to this change? I haven't been able to get anyone on the phone yet for some reason.

I was able to finally get someone on the phone. They said I could change that portion of my flight without penalty. Success! Thank you for your reply!

I know you already got an answer but I just had a similar situation and there was no fee. My flights changed by almost 2 hours (for a trip in November) and they rebooked without penalty. They also put us in "preferred" seats without the up-charge. Of course, given that my trip is so far off, there's a good chance they'll change my times again, so depending on what happens, I may have to get back on the phone. It was annoying but relatively painless (so far...we will see what happens when we arrive at the airport that day!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter