• Controversial Topics on DISboards.com. Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

A-Z of Names

Aprilimgoing

Mouseketeer
Ok Lets try and remember all the names from the UK Dis boards, so that we can build up again here

A- Angel,

...I'd better not forget AlisonB...

...back to C

Dave Cousins

(I'm currently typing up an old members list to see who hasn't made it over yet)

E next

Fatman Dave. FrancesG. I suppose we really need to try to think of those we haven't seen around.

Can I be awkward and go back to C, for Chunkster20uk, has anyone seen Mark around yet?

G....at leat you're here Goinginapril!!:) Any more G's??

Can't think of any G's yet but can I go back to D for Debatha - don't remember seeing her here yet.

Mandy - methinks this alphabet isn't going to go in a chronological (my that's a long word for a Friday afternoon!) order!! :)

Astrid x

Its ok Astrid I know what you mean;) Debatha has been on here, so thats ok...phew! I was going to say Goofyish, then just saw Tim's posted on another thread! Gail Crawford? Oh and I should also add Grunger182 or Becky will never forgive me!!!

Any H's (apart from Hilary of course?)

GOING IN APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

thought this would make us remember people we have not seen yet....glad you've all got your thinking caps on.

Any help with a new countdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about Hamther don't recall seeing them here (but then I completely missed Debatha didn't I!!) :)

Btw. I've e-mailed Leechie (Geoff), Alison Lyon and Scotty (Mo & Jamie - they're away at the moment) to let them know we're here in case they didn't know.

Astrid

My list is up to about 80 at the moment.

No "I's"

but

JJ Collins
JanE
Janice
Judy from Boise
Jana

K is for Kazzie who I know is here but I actually wanted to get alphabetically correct again!! ...... 'L'?

K - there's also KarenUK and KarenW, we had a Kim, a Kate, Kevin Gale, and another Kevin - I think his surname was Stringy or Stingy or something :D and another Kevin or two....... for L there's LisaG who is here already........

I'm up to about 100 names now - I'll post the later.

LouiseB
LisaG
Lyn the Pin
Leechie
Leeds Utd Fan

Can you add me to A Anita or you can put me with the N's Nita
M Mindy, Muppet

I know Mapman's been on here but what about Matt and Matt's mum?Also Malificent...there are loads of M's!

(Bonzo, my list is almost 150 now...do you think we should put them all together?)

I have seen posts from Jan, Muppet and Mindy and they are all under different names now!

If I remember correctly

Mindy = Conker
Jan = Sue's mum

Wendy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter