A Year In Review/One Last Adventure at AKL! UPDATED 1/5!

Sounds like a fun read to follow along. Very cool that you tried different resorts for each trip.

It's great that Mark wears ears with you. How fun! I always try to get my other half to wear them..no success yet....but his wardrobe does have a lot more Disney themed items in it. :)

We also did a year of Disney. Started with our first trip to the world and many many visits to the land. OUR passes expired last month and it feels weird not having them". We will be getting new passes around May with our next trip to the world in Dec. I would like to meet Gaston and the Tremaine's on that trip.

Sounds like a fun read to follow along. Very cool that you tried different resorts for each trip.

It's great that Mark wears ears with you. How fun! I always try to get my other half to wear them..no success yet....but his wardrobe does have a lot more Disney themed items in it. :)

We also did a year of Disney. Started with our first trip to the world and many many visits to the land. OUR passes expired last month and it feels weird not having them". We will be getting new passes around May with our next trip to the world in Dec. I would like to meet Gaston and the Tremaine's on that trip.

Thanks! :) I love to try out different resorts. I'm so glad Mark wears his ears too! Sometimes you gotta just put on your mickey ears and be a kid again. I've never been to Disneyland! I'd love to go but we live only 4 hours from WDW so it's hard to venture out when you have something so awesome so close :goodvibes Thanks for reading along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter