A Wickedly Amazing fairytale!!.... Oct 2014

stacy469

Earning My Ears
Welcome to my first ever trip report!!:mickeybar:welcome:
I was a little hesitant about making this since It's 4 months after the fact! But decided eh, why not!
So here we go!....

First I guess I will start with a little introduction:
My name is Stacy and I will be your host through this adventure! I am a 24 yr old hairstylist who is obsessed with disney ::MinnieMo::MickeyMo(obviously!)..... I love my job! It is a spa/salon for girls under 15, sort of like BBB. So I'm always covered in glitter!:tink:
1217i38.jpg

This is me after our engagement!! Woo so exciting!! ( as I just realize I really don't have too many pics of just me!)
2jfgkuu.jpg

This is me and my fiancé Bryan......he is 26 yrs old and had never been to Disney world until our first trip in 2013! Now he is hooked! We both are kids at heart and have so much fun together!

Well let's start with the basics, we left on sat October 18 and arrived in disney on Sunday the 19th. We stayed at disneys Caribbean beach resort sun-sat, boarded the Disney fantasy or sat the 25th for a week long cruise to the western Caribbean, then back to Disney for one last night at the animal kingdom lodge villas before our long drive back home on nov 2nd!

October 18

• Leave for Disney
October 19
  • Arrive at CBR for check in
  • Magic Kingdom: Adventureland & Frontierland
  • Dinner at Ohana's
October 20
  • Epcot for food and wine festival
  • Magic kingdom: Tommorowland
October 21
  • Universal and islands of adventure
October 22
  • Hollywood studios
  • Dinner at CRT!! (Engagement night!)
October 23
  • Epcot
  • Mickey's not so scary Halloween party
  • Villains sinister soirée
October 24
  • Magic kingdom: Fantasyland
  • BOG dinner
October 25
  • Check out
  • Board the Fantasy

Congratulations on your engagement! :cheer2:

Sounds like quite the trip! Interested to hear how everything was. I heard not so nice things about the Villains Sinister Soiree - so hoping you had a different experience

October 18: The Adventure Begins!
The day had finally arrived!! The anticipation was killing me I just wanted to be in Disney!! It was a Saturday and unfortunately we both had to work all day and we weren't leaving for our drive until 8 pm! Talk about the longest day ever!:scared: But we made it through the day and it was time to head out on our adventure! We drove because DF will not get on a plane(which is a work in progress)......we are from Pennsylvania so it was about a 15 hr drive. Our plan was to drive straight through the night and take 3-4 hr shifts each...... Well the plan worked pretty well except at one point of the night we were both so exhausted so we decided to pull into a rest stop and take a quick nap....it was around 3 am. We both passed out for about an hour and all I remember is waking up to my car alarm blaring!! DF had decided to step out of the car for a moment and somehow triggered the alarm and it took him like 5 mins to get it turned off !! :eek:Haha it was a great way to start off our trip, and we both still laugh about it ! Then we were back on the road! Only a few more hours til we arrive!

Congratulations on your engagement! :cheer2:

Sounds like quite the trip! Interested to hear how everything was. I heard not so nice things about the Villains Sinister Soiree - so hoping you had a different experience

Thank you so much!!!:flower:
Glad u r tuning in! And I actually really enjoyed the sinister soirée! I don't think I really have one bad thing to say about it!

Following! We were there around the same time as you guys :) I was dying to do the Villains Soiree, but not everyone in my group wanted to :(

I just started my trip report too, LOL - four months later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter