A Whole New Look! New! -Read-

WDWfan36

DIS Veteran
Okay, I am sure most of you have seen the shows that re-do house's. Well a friend and I have decided to give a shot of that but a bit different. If you are looking for a new avatar and signature that fits you, you have come to the right place. What we do is give a layout of what we think you should use. You are free to use certain parts, or the whole thing. Fonts and sizes can be changed.

Basically to enter, this is all you have to do. Fill out the form below by copying and pasting it into your post and posting your answers. Here is the form.

VMK Name:
Favorite Animal?:
Favorite Color(s):
Favorite Disney Character:
Requests:

(The requests may be used to describe what you really are looking for. It may be to tell a bit more about what you like. Or just what you would like to see with it)

We will try to do the request's as best as we can. I hope you decide to do this because I think what we will make will look great in your signature. remember we can come up with things from glitter names, funny quotes, and cute little avatars that can be put in your signature. Remember if you want anything that was listed in your signature put it in requests and we will try to do the best we can.

Go ahead take a chance and enter:
Ta-ta for now.

VMK Name: SnowSally
Favorite Animal?:
Favorite Color(s): Red, Black, Dark Blue, just about any color that isn't as light as yellow
Favorite Disney Character: Stitch, Mickey
Requests: I'm actually looking for a matching signature and avatar, what I would like is a picture of my character (if you want to meet me on VMK just give me your location) in pajamas.
Avatar: Just a close up of me on the cloud
Signaute: Me on the cloud and next to it in some "dreamy" font: Sweet Dreams, SnowSally

If my request is to hard just make your own, i'm trying to get a whole new look ;-)

VMK Name: Bestlitllelauren
Favorite Animal?: Dog
Favorite Color(s): Orange and light Blue
Favorite Disney Character: Pluto
Requests: I really would love you to include something about soccer in my signature because im like crazy for soccer

Thanks,
BLL

VMK Name: Bluelips
Favorite Animal: uh........... hmm........... does a dragon count???? if not, a pink poodle
Favorite Color(s): pink, black, light blue, that daffodil (is that right?) color yellow
Favorite Disney Character: Belle
Requests: a dancer (like a ballerina)

i want a totally new look (if possible) and i'd like a new avatar (maybe with a dancer)................ you know, it'd be really cool to see a vmk character in a tutu................

name Coodisneyfan ( no L)
animal Zebra
colors white purple and black
disney charactor tink
requests anything crazy

Okay, it took me a while but by trying to do exactly what you want, I came up with this avatar:

Then For the signature we have:
Halfdoneyes.jpg

YES.gif

I decided to try to go with what you said because a matching avatar and signature looks nice. to put the images in your signature quote what i am saying and copy and paste the img things in your signature. Tell me what you think.

I am going to start on BestLittleLauren Next :)

Best Little Lauren Here is the avatar I choose (you may pick from the two)

soccer2.gif

ththSoccer.gif

For your signature here is what i did. I didn't make these all by myself though

fpmi5.png

Soccer if my life. I live, learn and play.

thsoccer-1.gif

~"If you play your best and have fun, that's all the counts."~

I will now start on dancegrl1093

WDWfan36 said:
Okay, it took me a while but by trying to do exactly what you want, I came up with this avatar:

Halfdoneyes.jpg

YES.gif

I decided to try to go with what you said because a matching avatar and signature looks nice. to put the images in your signature quote what i am saying and copy and paste the img things in your signature. Tell me what you think.

AMAZING It's exactly as I wanted it! No offence or anything but the head looks a little blockey, i'll just fix it up a bit and i'll be good to go!

WDWfan36 said:

Halfdoneyes.jpg

YES.gif

:-( I can't use the avatar it's over the byte limit

VMK Name: KaylaBix
Favorite Animal?: Croc
Favorite Color(s): Blue green
Favorite Disney Character: Stitch
Requests: A stitch that resmeble the croc hunter :(

VMK name:Mcat
Favorite animal:Bats
Favorite color:Orange and black
Favorate disney character:Huanted mansion ghost
Request:A halloween theme with ghosts and bats.
I can meet you on vmk tommorow at about 3:00 central time zone.

Okay dancegrl1093, for your avatar you can choose:

ththadd098hy.jpg

or

th9733a.png

For your signature

DressComplete.png

ththcrankupthetunes.gif

or

thimages_110.gif

Only choose two

A quote or two

"Dancing Makes my World Go Round"

thanks!!! jw, is that girl at the enc from rtc3???? it kinda looks like it................

WDWfan36 said:
Best Little Lauren Here is the avatar I choose (you may pick from the two)

soccer2.gif

ththSoccer.gif

For your signature here is what i did. I didn't make these all by myself though

fpmi5.png

Soccer if my life. I live, learn and play.

thsoccer-1.gif

~"If you play your best and have fun, that's all the counts."~

I will now start on dancegrl1093

Tyvm it is beautifull!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter