"A Walk in Walt's Footsteps" Tour

I really want to do this tour with dd. We will be there June 13-18. I am trying to figure the best day to do it though. SC Select is blocked 13,16,17 and 18 and SC is blocked 16, 17 and 18th. So I know the block dates but am dealing with Grad nights and WOC also. Any suggestions? We are using our GAD vouchers for FP on the 14 and 15.:surfweb:

I was doing a search online for A Walk In Walt's Footsteps Tour and came upon your thread. Thank you all so much, I am really enjoying reading experiences from everyone. :goodvibes

We are planning a trip for April. Yeah...I know, not far off...I got to get going. :rolleyes1 My idea is a special trip for the 55 anniveresary of Disneyland this year. *My DH met Walt Disney when he was a child. Has a picture of himself with his twin and older brother with Walt sitting talking to them with his arms around the three little boys.* :lovestruc What could be more perfect then The Walk with Walt tour?

We usually go to WDW and haven't been to Disneyland in over 6 years. When I read about all the items being sold at DL for the anniversary I knew we needed a trip. Anyone have any suggestions of not to missed attractions or meals?

Tlynk, Wishing you a wonderful trip with a ton of pixie dust. I look forward to your review when you return.

Angel16

What items being sold where?? :confused3

What items being sold where?? :confused3

Hi :) They are offering pins, t-shirts, Christmas ornaments, cups, hats, and special mouse ears all for Disneyland's 55 anniversary. I don't remember where I read about it. It was back in Jan-Feb. There are limited edition items and special edition for Walts' 55th. I did a quick search and found this.

Disney unveils retro merch for 55th anniversary
By Ryan McClung | Filed under News on Jan 19, 2010
Disney recently unveiled their merchandise lineup for 2010. 2010, as many of you may know, is the 55th anniversary of the opening of Disneyland park and Disney is celebrating with a full lineup of retro-styled merchandizing. The retro-themed lineup includes a photo album, jumbo pencil, autograph book, mugs, pins, stationary, limited-edition Mickey Mouse hats, and men and women's clothing with retro-themed graphics. Click through for a preview of the items on sale January 2010 as well as an interview with Disney product developer Summer Bloomfield. [Disney Parks Blog]

Do a search on Google and see the pictures of item. I have a vet appointment for my very sweet dog Quigley who is not feel well. So I have to go, or I'd seach more for you. We are scheduled to be at DL on Sunday so I can let you know what all they have then if you want me to.
Side note: If Quigley is healthy enough for us to leave him.

Angel 16

I really want to do this tour with dd. We will be there June 13-18. I am trying to figure the best day to do it though. SC Select is blocked 13,16,17 and 18 and SC is blocked 16, 17 and 18th. So I know the block dates but am dealing with Grad nights and WOC also. Any suggestions? We are using our GAD vouchers for FP on the 14 and 15.:surfweb:

bump:goodvibes

Just have a quick question and thought maybe some of you might be able to answer it. The times of the tour is normally 9:30 and 2:30 (correct?) However what if the park doesn't open until 10 am that day. I am looking at going to DL in October 2010 and looking at the historical time it shows that during the week DL doesn't open till 10. Does this mean they only have one tour that day or not?

Thanks in advance

Amy

Didn't do the early tour as we were already in the park for our tour but I did notice a seperate entrance last summer in front of the gates of DL. I remember it being on the left hand side of the gates. This could have changed though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter