• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Visit from the Cruise Fairy

smchan

<font color=navy>Prefers to be original, thank you
Back in March, I fell ill the first night of my 4 day Wonder cruise. I went to the doctor the next morning and my wife (who was not sick) and I were both quarantined. I got to enjoy only part of my last day of my cruise, and my wife enjoyed the last 2 days.

Needless to say, I don't blame Disney for my falling ill, and I am disappointed that it ruined my vacation. I recently wrote to Disney explaining what a good customer I've been (tens of thousands spent at WDW and DCL since '95, multiple visits to WDW as children), sent my documentation from being sick, and politely asked for consideration.

In return, I got a $459 cruise voucher - the original cost of my fare. Fortunately, I also bought travel insurance and will be claiming most of my fare and some of my wife's, so I see a nearly free cruise in my future.

Thank you, Disney. I know you didn't owe me this, so I really appreciate it. Your customer service remains second to none in my eyes.

Sam

Sounds like a cruise in your near future. Have you picked your date yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter