A Video Trip Report!

Goofdad

Mouseketeer
Just back from a great week. As always, thanks to Disboards for being such a great source of info for planning and strategy.

• FP+ worked pretty well for us but we did have an occasional block of time (1-2hrs) where we did not have a scheduled FP+ or activity and the lines were pretty long (20-30mins) for non-headline attractions.

The FP kiosks were not worth using - Headliners were not available so you would stand in a line for 30minutes to get a FP for a non-headliner that had a 30 minute Standby line - didn't make sense.

Hollywood Studios needs some upgrades - it was once #2 for us, but the park seems a a bit in flux right now - many attractions dated, closing, changing, and even the Hat is halfway removed (Indiana Jones - dated, Back lot Tour - vacant, American Idol - vacant)

Here is our family trip video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_99hbtGhg3c

LOVE your TR video, looks like you had an amazing time and your children's themed outfits were adorable, especially their Minnie and Mickey ones!!

thanks for watching Stitch - lots of Pirates and Princesses out there... no too many Mickey's though... and I'm telling you, that Mickey outfit is like the Magic Suit for him - so much attention and character interaction... after all, Mickey is, "The Boss" there.

thanks for watching Stitch - lots of Pirates and Princesses out there... no too many Mickey's though... and I'm telling you, that Mickey outfit is like the Magic Suit for him - so much attention and character interaction... after all, Mickey is, "The Boss" there.

I love TR videos, and loved how you used the Instagram hyper lapse app, so clever! Aww bless that sounds amazing! Especially loved when he danced with the characters (I don't think he was in the suit then!) but what an amazing experience!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter