A Very Disney Birthday!

Mouse13

DIS Veteran
DH, DS and I drove about an hour from out home to visit my folks yesterday, but I got quite a surprise when we arrived. My daughter and her husband had flown in from California and they, along with my parents, had planned a surprise birthday party for my 50th birthday (coming up on March 29.) I was shocked to say the least and it was a wonderful time! They arranged for me to have 50 gifts to open and my daughter had gotten most of them at Disneyland! It was wonderful celebration! I feel so lucky to have such a great family and just had to share with all of you. Pixie Dust to everyone!

What a great daughter you have! Happy Birthday! :woohoo:
PinkBudgie and LavenderPeach, thanks so much for the well wishes! It was a great birthday surprise. Also, I forgot to mention in my first post that the majority of my presents were from Disneyland! It was sooooooo special!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter