A Very Chit-Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You totally should, Andrea. The parts where Draco talks about Pigfarts are hilarious. But I love the entire thing.

Not an official one. It's a parody that students at University of Michigan put on for fun.

Oh... I see... well now that does sound funny. I am all for poking fun at HP. ;)

I was totally oblivious of the page # too... had no idea. Could you send me the better sound link? We had just started watching it when you posted you had found a better version.

Sure thing Sherri. I didn't notice how bad the video on that one was until Hermione's first singing part.

Love the Weird Al link!! That was great!! And shame on Lady Gaga not letting him parody her song.

I have loved Weird Al since I was a kid. Haven't listen to much of his stuff in a few years, but I still enjoy him.

As much as I am happy they worked it out, I still think she is deciding to do it for damage control, cause there were a lot of upset people.

She did something to him? Like what? I am too lazy to read the blog at the moment. TIA

Normally he pitches the idea to the artist to get approval before writing the song. She wanted to hear it before she approved it, so he took the time to write out all the lyrics and send them to her. She said no, and that she actually wanted to HEAR the song before she approved it. So he cut his vacation with his family short, spent the money to get into a studio to record the song, and she still denied it. Well her manager did, as that is what she is saying now.

He legally doesn't even need to have permission to parody their songs, but he likes to get their respect before doing it. Just to be polite.

It sure is good publicity for his new album.:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter