A Typo?? $.93 a night and 1.13?

Well..if you did see this..I would hop all over it...worse case scenerio, they dont let you take advantage of their mistake...but I think if they posted those rates on accident, they might have to honor it...probably worth a shot...

Im very tempted to book this. I'm scared to stay offsite, we've only been to WDW once and we stayed at POP. We have reservations for POR in Dec. I wonder if I can sneak an extra trip in??

Worst case scenerio, if it is valid....

Book it for 7 nights, pay for it....and then maybe try to sell it to someone else for a reasonable price and make some extra money for your own stay at a Disney resort...maybe enough to upgrade at Disney...just a thought....

The hotel is actually accross from DTD....I've never stayed there, but I'm willing to for that price

I just reserved a week in August for $1.13 a night. This is awsome. I dont think they can legally raise the rate as I have a confirmation Number. 7 days in an WDW Ambassador resort forunder $10. Now thats a deal!!!!!!!!!!

Someone pinch me if im dreaming.

I'm on hold with someone right now. I think the actual hotel is under construction. No one seems to be sure if they will honor that rate.
ALSO beware that when you book the cancel policy is $25 from now until 2 days (?) before, and one nights stay if it is less than 2 days before (which, if they honor the rate won't be an issue!)
holding...holding...

Done holding, doesn't appear that they will honor the rate. They are going to call me/email me because I told them I won't be paying $25 to cancel for their mistake.

I just booked it for .98 a night. Please post when you find out if it is valid. Sounds too good to be true, but they should honor it if it's on the site???? :rolleyes1

I dont see it listed on the website any longer for that rate either..apparently someone caught it and changed it...

At least no Holiday Inn hotels listed near Disney that I can see for that rate...

I do bet you could make a case for it, if you wanted to push it though...probably would have to take it up the chain a bit though...bait and switch tactics are illegal...in other words, if they make a mistake on price ( whether it be in a store or online ), they should have to honor it as long as you have already paid for it....And if they think they can get away with charging anyone a $25 cancelation fee for booking a posted rate on their website..they are totally out of their minds....

Actually I just booked it on line this morning at this rate (1.13 for a king deluxe). I'll wait and see what happens. I have a confirmation email that shows that price and my reservation on the website when I pulled it up later showed that price. . It will be interesting to see what happens.

Jeanelle

I'm curious to see how this pans out too, just posting so I can subscribe to this thread. keep us posted please :rolleyes1

missed it...it says reservations are not available at this time.

just my luck...lol :confused3

What is the exact name of the Hotel and it's address...The guy on the reservations line is asking me all this...

I don't have it on my screen anymore and he seems to think he can get it for me.

I need the rate for the kingroom with a view....Was it $1.13 or $1.18????

Any help you can give is great.

A girl I work with got the reservation but needed to add a room. called holiday inn's 877 number and the lady also got that rate up and added a room for that amount. The site is now down, they are probably making corrections now. I am jealous, if my daughter just wasn't going to college this year.

I just had a look and they are now accepting reservations at the regular rate. Hope these deals work out for those who were lucky enough to find them.

Its still available, just certain dates. I just booked the last week of august for $1.13 a night! Cool...thanks to the OP who found this! :flower:

:disrocks: :disrocks: :disrocks: Just booked it on-line...1 week before our cruise and one week after...Thank you so much.

I got a king with a view for $1.18 a night...Can't beat that at all.... :banana:

THANK YOU

:disrocks::disrocks::disrocks::disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter