• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A trip for my sisters Disney wedding!

sammie1884

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I have been on here. Our last trip was November 2013 and since then I have distanced myself from this lovely forum as I had severe Disney Blues!!

But now I am back after booking a trip for my sisters wedding next year! She is getting married in Disney (the boardwalk area I believe?) so we have booked a two week holiday to accommodate around that end Feb/begin March. It's a MASSIVE ask of us cost wise with such little notice, but we are really looking forward to it.

We (myself, DH, DS (7), DD (4), and my aunt) are going to be staying at CBR with regular dining plan. Really excited to be staying at this resort, never stayed here before and never made use of dining plans before.

I am gradually looking through all the forums and pages and getting clued up on all of the changes since our last trip. I can see loads of changes already, last time we were in the testing phase for magic bands!

Hope to chat with you all lots over these coming months!

Sammie xx

Welcome back Sammie. The Boardwalk area is a beautiful place to get married. Your sister must be really excited. And I'm glad it's given you a chance to plan another trip.

How exciting! We got married at Disney's Wedding Pavilion in February just gone, and it really is the most amazing place to have a wedding - congratulations to your sister and hope you all have an amazing time!

Oh wow, congratulations to you! I am very excited for her, we are such a Disney family. DH and I honeymooned in WDW 9 years ago!

How exciting! We got married close to the Boardwalk (at the yacht club) and had our reception in the boardwalk. It really is such a beautiful place to get married and I'm sure you will all have such an amazing time! :)

Lovely! We got married last year at Sea Breeze Point at the Boardwalk, it's such a beautiful area of Disney :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter