A Trip Around The World + An 11-Night Fantasy Trip to Paradise! June 14-28, 2017! *COMPLETED 8/24*

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your TR (even if I didn't comment much, I don't always have much to say). What an amazing summer! The details you pointed out are outstanding. We cruise for the first time next summer and I will definitely take a later stroll through the ship to find some of these details as well as whatever details I can find on our ship, The Dream. Thank you for putting so much time into all of this even with all of your other travels. Aulani sounds like a great way to relax. I hope to get there one day, preferably with a pit stop in Anaheim :earboy2:.

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your TR (even if I didn't comment much, I don't always have much to say). What an amazing summer! The details you pointed out are outstanding. We cruise for the first time next summer and I will definitely take a later stroll through the ship to find some of these details as well as whatever details I can find on our ship, The Dream. Thank you for putting so much time into all of this even with all of your other travels. Aulani sounds like a great way to relax. I hope to get there one day, preferably with a pit stop in Anaheim :earboy2:.
Have fun on your cruise! Are you doing a 3, 4, or 5-night sailing (not sure what their itineraries look like for next summer since I haven't really dug into the Dream itineraries since our first cruise)? I find 3-4 night sailings to be too short, but since this is your first cruise, that is definitely the recommended length to see if you "like" it or not. If you have any questions as your trip gets closer, feel free to message me. I'll be happy to help! :)

Also, I'm glad you enjoyed my trip report. It's ok that you didn't comment much. I'm just happy that you read it and thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

Keep a look out tomorrow for the announcement of my next trip report! :)

Yes, I have planned another Disney vacation! LOL

The question is...When?

So, after walking all the way to the fort, I was not able to get in. I guess they sell tours to get into the fort all the way back near the port. I never noticed it, but I also heard it cost like $20 a person. So, I walked around the fort a little bit before heading back to the ship.
Well shoot that sucks you weren't able to get inside the fort but that's neat you were able to walk around it a bit.

My overall thoughts of Martinique…This was actually my favorite port of the cruise. I think that was due to the excursion that we did.
I enjoyed all the pics you had of the area. One of my fav things Aaron and I did on our honeymoon was a private tour of Soufriere (which is in St. Lucia). Our tour guide took us around that part of the island in his vehicle including the drive-in volcano, waterfall, mineral springs, rainforest-type garden, drive up the two most-known mountains for some awesome views, etc. I think excursions can really make special memories :)

You might realize that I didn’t take pictures of a lot of these items, because I quickly would want to forget this meal, so I am going to try and describe it to all of you.
Well that's a downer to have a bad meal like that. Nothing like being hungry and your meal just isn't up to par.

My Dad and I on Pirate Night:
Good pic! Sounds like a fun night with the fireworks and show.

Welcome to arguably the most beautiful island that we went to on this cruise.
It sure is beautiful!

Ponds in the shape of the two islands St. Kitts and Nevis
What a neat way of doing that.

We would be driving up a mountainside to the Brimstone Hill Fortress.
I would have loved seeing that not only for the views (which were awesome) but also for the history.

Where he ended up taking us to was a spot on top of the hill where we could see the Caribbean Sea on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other.
That is so cool what you got to see and what a nice treat to have an excursion guide who can give you something extra/unique.

Now, this entree was not on the menu. It was literally prepared just for me. I had not witnessed this on any of the cruises I have been on, so I thought this was a great Disney touch.
I agree what a great Disney touch. Nice that they thought of you :)

So, I hope you enjoy my thoughts on Tortola.
Sorry to hear about the excursion issue. I feel like a good balance of going with stops in between (so you don't feel rushed) is good but stopping too much yeah I can see where it's a pain to get in and out of the vehicle especially with the height and being cramped. But I did enjoy the photos of Tortola.

Then it was time for the adult show! We had the dueling pianos
I've only been able to see dueling pianos twice now (once at our downtown and the other actually just in September at Universal CityWalk) but I find it can be quite fun to watch and enjoy the ambience.

So, after enjoying some delicious food, I went up to deck 11 to watch my favorite Disney animated movie! That movie is The Lion King! I could watch this movie and listen to the music all day if I wanted to.
I'm so happy you go to watch your favorite movie. It's a good one for sure and I do so love the music as well.

I also got a surprise dish again since I wasn’t really at dinner the night before. Our waiters made me a dish that consists of my favorite cuisine, Asian! I absolutely love Asian cuisine, so this made my night.
I've been really impressed with how special they've made experiences for you. That bit of extra attention can really make the difference.

It was time for the bittersweet day of the cruise! That is always Castaway Cay!
Tons of people rave about Castaway Cay. Looks like a fun and relaxing day spent just with your fellow cruisemates.

I finally saw Jack Sparrow on Serenity Bay on this cruise which in many ways made my day.
:rotfl2:that Jack Sparrow is a real funny one. Glad you got to see him finally and that it was a good experience.

See Ya Real Soon is the last chance everyone has to take pictures with the famous Disney characters and it is also the last time you would see them for this particular cruise.
Aww that's sweet that they do that. How nice to be able to get those last few photos with Disney characters.

When I woke up, I turned on the T.V. and realized we had sailed 3,458 nautical miles. This was the longest cruise the Disney Fantasy has ever done.
Wow that is a lot of miles :eek:

That’s because everything is never a goodbye with the Disney company.
I love love love that Disney does that.

This vacation was really a trip of a lifetime.
Well I would certaintly say so. What an amazing adventure you guys had and the places you went to!!

Now that my updates for my vacation are over, I would like to give all of you a special look into the Disney Fantasy.
I really appreciate you giving all those details about the ship and how cool is that about the colors of the ships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter