• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Touch of Disney 2021 Experience - Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Updated with Full Menus

I suspect they will only open up reservations for outdoor spots for now, and if indoor is allowed, they’ll either add more reservations or take walk-ups.

They added a whole online system for walk-ups, you just scan a QR code from in the park, so they’re definitely equipped to handle those at a larger scale. I imagine that is because they have to be pretty conservative about reservations at this point, so that adds flexibility.

I suspect they will only open up reservations for outdoor spots for now, and if indoor is allowed, they’ll either add more reservations or take walk-ups.

They added a whole online system for walk-ups, you just scan a QR code from in the park, so they’re definitely equipped to handle those at a larger scale. I imagine that is because they have to be pretty conservative about reservations at this point, so that adds flexibility.

This makes me want to just give up trying to make a reservation in advance. But I've been waiting in the waiting room for 3 hours now and I just know the minute I click out of it, they will open it up to everyone LOL

This makes me want to just give up trying to make a reservation in advance. But I've been waiting in the waiting room for 3 hours now and I just know the minute I click out of it, they will open it up to everyone LOL
I’d still try. Given that the only people trying for your day should theoretically be the people with tickets for that day, you’ve probably got a decent shot. It’s just busy because everyone for ALL days is flooding the system.

I figure it's at least good endurance training for when the actual park tickets go live 😂
I'm really hoping that when the park ticket reservations go live, they release just a few weeks at a time so we won't be competing for an entire season's worth of days. Also that they do hotel guests first like WDW did, but I'm not as hopeful for that since DLR doesn't tie reservations into one account for as many reasons as WDW does.

Probably don't want too many people making reservations simultaneously and causing troubles 'grabbing' the same seat.

Just another queue for Disney.... I do miss that mountain goat with dynamite!!!!

I’m giving up & dropping out, have lost more than 3 hours this morning and have things I need to get done. This is crazy! Good luck, everyone - hope it opens up sooner rather than later.

Make sure to check back in later in case there are links folks can share. At least I can keep the browser tab open while I "work" from home. My office has been my dining room table for over a year. My employer (large semiconductor company) is already talking about people only ever coming back in one or two days a week, depending on your role. I'm not suer my wife could handle that. 😂

I found it but it's not going through. I keep getting the error "We're having trouble loading this screen." Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

Someone on Facebook posted that they got through via the app. I got our dinner reservations for Lamplight, I am so excited!

Ugh i got a reservation but it will not add a payment method. for some reason i can't get the "save" button to become clickable even though i've filled in everything correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter