A Touch of Disney 2021 Experience - Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Updated with Full Menus

Something interesting. I joined the waitlist on my computer first. Then joined on my phone, then ipad. My phone was the one that got through. Ipad and laptop said over an hour, and never showed different time. On my phone it would jump around from an hour, then down to 50, then back to an hour, then to 20, then 45, then 25. Once it hit 25, I feel like it consistently decreased.

I got mine for March 29. Also made a friend very happy because one of my other queues was running about the same time (it was neck and neck towards the end). They were one of the ones that got glitched out and put back in the queue so I gave him my other one. I got a video call from him he was so happy :cloud9:

It saves the Queue ID of the browser you're using. I learned that when I tried to open up multiple tabs and got the same Queue ID

I had more than one queue ID opened in tabs for the same browser. But in separate windows so that might have been what affected it.

Something interesting. I joined the waitlist on my computer first. Then joined on my phone, then ipad. My phone was the one that got through. Ipad and laptop said over an hour, and never showed different time. On my phone it would jump around from an hour, then down to 50, then back to an hour, then to 20, then 45, then 25. Once it hit 25, I feel like it consistently decreased.
My computer was the last way we joined out of the four ways in our house (I think around 8:40, maybe?), and it was the one that got through.

My husband's computer also got down to 50 or so before I got mine, so I think we'd have gotten tickets with his, too. I left my phone up for a bit just to see, but it didn't drop below an hour and I didn't want to clog up the queue, so I closed it.

Did you log into the queue earlier today?

Now that I think about it, I did initially click the link around 8:30 but then I closed it all out. When I clicked the link again around 11, it gave me the 10 minutes. I never signed in to my disney account so that's odd that it could have held my place in line. But it did still have all dates and it let me add 5 tickets for 3/20.

when it is your turn to purchase tix/dates, does the browser tab 'queue -it' change? i have it opened, over 1 hr wait (of course & been waiting since 9:20a) but i'm also doing other things so i'm not fully paying attn to the page itself..

Now that I think about it, I did initially click the link around 8:30 but then I closed it all out. When I clicked the link again around 11, it gave me the 10 minutes. I never signed in to my disney account so that's odd that it could have held my place in line. But it did still have all dates and it let me add 5 tickets for 3/20.

It remembered your QueueID from earlier then. My daughter accidentally closed the window and when I went back to the ticket page and re-entered the queue, I had the same ID from earlier. I didn’t sign into my account either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter