A Toothy Idea

Mom2DS

WL Veteran
Just had an idea last night and thought I would share it. My 7-yo DS has a couple of loose teeth. We are getting ready for our first trip to the World in about 10 days so I told him that maybe if he loses them there, Tinker Bell becomes the tooth fairy and leaves pixie dust under his pillow. I plan to take some pretty iridescent glitter that I have along with a couple of Disney dollars just in case!!

:teeth: :teeth:

This has actually happened to us! My son lost a tooth while at WDW a couple of years ago. He was all upset that the tooth fairy wouldn't find him, but we told him the same thing - that Tinkerbell would take care of everything!

He still remembers the time he lost his tooth at WDW. :)

If your son loses a tooth at WDW and you're looking for Pixie Dust, ask at the front desk, or at customer relations on Main Street. We were waiting for our dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern and my kids were "collecting' pixie dust off the floor. (I know it sounds icky but it was keeping them quiet and occupied.) The hostess saw them and gave them each a little bag full of pixie dust. My daughter still has it. We used it in our photo album and it looked great.

Good luck and have fun!

Susan

Thanks for the idea -- I had no idea that they could offer that!!

Well, you know your time is getting close when you're faxing in your room requests, huh? We can't wait!!

Love that Disney Magic. Our dd lost her FIRST tooth at Disney. The Tooth Fairy left her a Blue Fairy pin and Disney $$. Not only that but she was telling everyone she met that she had lost her first tooth at Disney, including our Mousekeeper, the resort cafe workers and the people at the front desk. When we came back from an exhausting day of play we found in our room a custom made certificate congratulating her on her tooth loss and it was signed by Tinkerbell! Some crafty person with a good memory and a computer sure made her day!

:earsgirl:

My dd lost her tooth last sumer while we were on vacation. I purchased a postcard from the Tinkerbell's Treasure store by Cinderella's castle and wrote her a small note. I collected the confetti that was shaped like Mickey while we were at the Royal table breakfast and sprinkled it around a Tinkerbell necklace. Her face still lights up when she talks about it! It was the highlight of my trip.:)

During our '98 trip our 6 year old daughter lost a tooth in one of the Magic Kingdom gift shops. The ladies working there were very sweet to her. They made a nice fuss and gave her a small fancy cardboard box (the kind jewelry comes in) to put her tooth in. That night I scraped some glitter off of her new Little Mermaid sweatshirt and sprinkled it on the cotton batting in the box. I wish I'd had a bag of Pixie dust! I wrote a note from Tinkerbelle saying that the tooth was very special and that she should keep it for good luck. I also added the Disney dollar we had received after returning our stroller that day. It's five years later and that tooth is still on my daughter's dresser! Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter