A Ton! Of reservations just opened up Nov-Dec!

Had a 4:30 Thanksgiving at Topolinos that I lost- got a TP alert this morning for same time and was able to snag it. (Also had *********** and mouse watcher but only TP came through). The alerts work so don't give up!!

Anyone who had CRT auto cancel see their refund yet? I don't expect to see the reversal until today or tomorrow on my CC, but just curious.

On a good note, I was able to secure a new CRT for this afternoon.

For the Landry’s restaurants, is the T-Rex one considered popular to the point theyve said no to seating guests with the card? I’m not familiar with how big of a draw that is compared to say Yak and Yeti.

We call the Landry's restaurants and make reservations through them due to everything going on. Normally, we have always been able to walk up to any of them on property (we have never eaten at one off property) and get a table within 10 minutes. The one exception was after DS opened after Hurricane Matthew, T-rex was not accepting the Landry's card and everywhere in DS had a minimum of 2 hour wait.

Yeah we always just use our Landry’s card, and leave the reservations open for other guests. This time at 60+10 there were spots, so I grabbed one. Glad I decided to, since it doesn’t look like the card option is guaranteed. But I bet if you show them the canceled spot email from Disney about the mixup, along with the card, they would find a way to get you in.

Anyone who had CRT auto cancel see their refund yet? I don't expect to see the reversal until today or tomorrow on my CC, but just curious.

On a good note, I was able to secure a new CRT for this afternoon.
Yes, it took a few days but I got my refund. This was one of my reservations that I tweaked by 50 minutes. I was refunded the original time slot about 3 days later. Then after the big Glitch Fiasco of 2020, I got that refund about 3 days later.

By a miracle this morning, I got a TP alert and got my CRT Thanksgiving today. Time isn't my fave, but we will make it work for our party of 5.

Well I’m at the airport and on my way. Despite hours of trying, I haven’t been able to replace any of my modified reservations that were cancelled. After rebooking my resort 4 times over the last 6 months before finally deciding to go, I am so angry right now. This was already going to be a difficult trip. Thanks for nothing, Disney.

For those who have the time to try to rebook, count your blessings.

Well I’m at the airport and on my way. Despite hours of trying, I haven’t been able to replace any of my modified reservations that were cancelled. After rebooking my resort 4 times over the last 6 months before finally deciding to go, I am so angry right now. This was already going to be a difficult trip. Thanks for nothing, Disney.

Anyone going soon is definitely who I feel most sorry for. We plan so much of our trip around special meals, I hate being up in the air. But getting on the plane knowing you have nothing just sucks. I'm sorry, and I hope have a good trip despite this mess.

Yes, it took a few days but I got my refund. This was one of my reservations that I tweaked by 50 minutes. I was refunded the original time slot about 3 days later. Then after the big Glitch Fiasco of 2020, I got that refund about 3 days later.

By a miracle this morning, I got a TP alert and got my CRT Thanksgiving today. Time isn't my fave, but we will make it work for our party of 5.

Thanks. Mine came through just now.

Don't give up. I am here now and have been able to reclaim CRT, BOG, CM etc. Pretty much everything has shown up at some point. I have had to do a lot of changing and juggling which is a PIA, but it has been good in the end.

Don't give up. I am here now and have been able to reclaim CRT, BOG, CM etc. Pretty much everything has shown up at some point. I have had to do a lot of changing and juggling which is a PIA, but it has been good in the end.
Glad it worked for you. No luck. Even had my DD who used to work for Disney Dining trying. Being tied to a park reservation is the real issue. I would happily hop if it were possible.

I finally did an Instacart order. I’ll just eat in the room.

Just an FYI for those that are trying to pick up a reservation as someone cancels it, I'm not sure what's going on but there is either some delay in those cancelled reservations showing back up or someone else is much quicker than me... which I find hard to believe when I've coordinated with someone and I'm at the page refreshing constantly. Twice now where the kind folks on the DISboards let me coordinate a time to pick up a cancelled reservation and the reservations never showed up in the system. Have all the three alert websites for both restaurants at the time too and no alerts either time.

I'm not sure if they don't put them back in the system right away like they used to but its not as easy as it once was to grab cancelled ressies from other folks. Just temper your hopes I suppose, still doesn't hurt to try, but somethings going on with their system.

I had no issues calling T-Rex directly to get a reservation (mentioned I was a select club member) with less than a week notice. So for select club members, this might be an option- she didn't even hesitate once I said I was a card member and gave me whatever day/time I wanted. I'm on a dining mission, if anyone can't tell haha! For the most part, I've recovered or replaced most of which I lost so I can breathe easier now.

Glad it worked for you. No luck. Even had my DD who used to work for Disney Dining trying. Being tied to a park reservation is the real issue. I would happily hop if it were possible.

I finally did an Instacart order. I’ll just eat in the room.
Keep trying - you may see some come open the day before as people drop them

I'm so mad, I missed a Sci Fi alert from Touring Plans that went off during the night while I was asleep. I sure am hoping I get another chance to grab one. I lost mine in the glitch by moving it back 30 minutes ☹
Same thing happened to me yesterday. The alert went off right when I was in the middle of counseling a student. I'm trying to get the BOG that I lost.

Setup alerts, I was able to re-get Topolino's and then there were more alerts so I ended up with an even better time than I had originally. Still holding out hope for Oga's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter