• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Ton! Of reservations just opened up Nov-Dec!

Ugh. Lost my sci-fi and Oga’s that I that I got during the glitch with no call or email. I was expecting it. But I kept checking and they were still there (until a few minutes ago) so I was hopeful. At least I have a month and alerts set up to help find new ones. I feel bad for everyone whose current trips are affected by this!

I don't understand why they can't reinstate the reservations from before the glitch!

I have completely reconfigured our trip now after “The Purge”. I swear if they cancel these reservations again...

I lost all my reservations that were modified. I lost Cali Grill that I adjusted by 30 minutes and Sci Fi that I had at 3:30 and had adjusted to 5:45. This really sucks!
Me too! I'm so mad, all I did was modify some times.

Well they cancelled all the reservations I made that were just adjustments to different times on the same day.

So now I am out my original reservation at a non-ideal time, and the rebooked reservation at a better time.

No email or contact from Disney.

I really wonder how much playing dumb at restaurant check ins would work if I just show them my confirmation email.

Well they cancelled all the reservations I made that were just adjustments to different times on the same day.

So now I am out my original reservation at a non-ideal time, and the rebooked reservation at a better time.

No email or contact from Disney.

I really wonder how much playing dumb at restaurant check ins would work if I just show them my confirmation email.
That depends on when you’re going. If you’re there today or tomorrow, it could work. If you’re talking Thanksgiving or Christmas, no way. They’ll be ready for it by then.

So they even took one away from me that was made AFTER the system came back up (after they supposedly fixed the glitch). :mad:

That depends on when you’re going. If you’re there today or tomorrow, it could work. If you’re talking Thanksgiving or Christmas, no way. They’ll be ready for it by then.

We arrive on Sunday.

I'm not that upset about losing my California Grill reservation, but I had an Oga's Cantina reservation that I was really looking forward to and now it's gone.

So...I’m confused. Did they erase all the reservations they were taking away at the same time?

I lost all of mine for Thanksgiving week made during the glitch. Many of which were modifications for times. They even deleted one made well before the glitch day. No gift card emails. I am really not happy.

Lost mine too. Hollywood and Vine and Via Napoli new ones and modified Beaches and Cream and LTT. Luckily , I didn’t mess with my CRT or Toppolino . I found a VN and LTT that I booked after the glitch - just in case. Will try to get better times when it gets closer. Fingers crossed we all get some that we wanted back . Just checked my email and nothing from Disney. Disappointing to say the least .

Me too! I'm so mad, all I did was modify some times.
Weeks, days, hours planning. Getting up at 4:45 am to make reservations. Now many are gone. I think it will be a few years before I go to WDW again. Their famous customer service is awful in so many ways -long waits on the phone to get someone who knows almost nothing and gives out wrong info. No access to front desk at hotel except in person. Extreme planning required for a really expensive vacation. I think my Disney addiction is cured.
Had to rant.

If you got cancelled, don't give up hope! I immediately went to TP to setup a new alert, and since then (about an hour) I have gotten 2 of the 3 that were cancelled back! Holding out for a Beaches and Cream and then I'll be set!

Just lost Oga's, Cali Grill and topolino's made on Tuesday (all new reservations made for next week). No call or email from Disney

Lost mine too. Hollywood and Vine and Via Napoli new ones and modified Beaches and Cream and LTT. Luckily , I didn’t mess with my CRT or Toppolino . I found a VN and LTT that I booked after the glitch - just in case. Will try to get better times when it gets closer. Fingers crossed we all get some that we wanted back . Just checked my email and nothing from Disney. Disappointing to say the least .
I did the chat via the Disney website about this situation and she said I will get a $25 gift card emailed within 24 hours...so hopefully everyone gets theirs soon. I am just glad I happened to check to make sure the new ones were okay and obviously there were gone w/o any notification...boo but yay for the gift card. I was able to reschedule them to similar times..hopes those stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter