A Tip For Pregnant WDW Visitors

Disney Cakers

Mouseketeer
Not pregnant myself, but considering going for it :rolleyes: I have been reading threads and running across ladies who will have many a swollen feet and legs!

Just wanted to give everyone this tip:

Pack a small plastic tub (dish tubs at dollar stores work great) to soak your feet in - during your stay - just put it in with your luggage. Now, here is the magical part:

The Body Shop (at malls and at www.bodyshop.com) sells a peppermint foot line (look under foot care). Its a must to get the Peppermint Foot Soak (it has epsom salts to reduce swelling & the peppermint oil cools & refreshes) and the Cooling Peppermint Leg Gel (instantly cools, refreshes and soothes aching legs and feet).

It is amazing how these peppermint products help your aching feet and legs! My mom and I discovered them AFTER our recent trip to WDW and she (having feet problems) wished we had discovered them sooner. Try a nightly soak and also take the gel along with you at the parks for a pick me up.

I forgot to mention, the soak and lotion are $10 each - you can also click on "The Body shop at home" to locate a consultant - and host a party to earn your stuff for free. My mom and I were able to do that - and had a fun spa party soaking feet with friends! Its an idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter