A tiara that stays in her hair...

KingsGenie

Earning My Ears
To all the Queens out there taking care of their princesses princess: ... what kind of tiara stays in their hair all day?? My dd (3) has beautiful blonde hair but it is very thin and not that long yet. I usually pull her hair up into a half ponytail since rubberbands are the only thing that stay in her hair. Everything else falls right out.

I would LOVE for her to feel all special with a little hair jewelry... any ideas??? :cutie:

Thanks!

The Tinkerbelle shop at MK has little crowns with combs on them. If your little one's hair is up in a pony or half pony, the comb will slide right under the rubber band and should stay in place!! You can also bobby pin it on the comb part just to really secure it!! they are really cute little crowns and lots to choose from!!!princess:

They also have those little tiara's at Target for $3.50. I bought two of them, the last time I was there. If you have a Target near you, look in the haircare aisle, by the hairties. They should be there. My little one has blond hair too that's very thin and fine. I call it her feathers. But I did the same thing. I put her hair into a very high ponytail. Curled the ponytail and put the little tiara right in the front and kind of slid it under her hair elastic. It held perfectly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter