A stupid question about PS

Rags

DIS Veteran
I know this might seem like a stupid question but I really don't have an answer. My Sister and her family are heading to WDW in Sept.

They would like to have b-fast at Cinderella's castle on 9/24/04 and dinner at Chef Mickey on 9/27/04. When I put in the dates in the PS caluclator the call back date was 6/26/04 for Cindy's b-fast and 6/29/04 for chef Mickey's.

Does this sound right to you? I guess I was thinking it would be 6/24 and 6/27 for the call back date. And if this is right what is the reason?

Thanks to all who respond!

First off, there are no stupid questions here. :D

I see why you are thinking those dates should be the call dates. However, remember its not 3 months in advance, its 90 days. July & August both have 31 days in them, therefore making the call date not the same date as you want the PS for in Sept. I hope Im explaining that clearly.

Breakfast at Cinderella's Castle is extremely popular and a difficult PS to get. Basically you have to call at 6:59AM exactly 90 days out, and even then your chances are not at all good. I'm mentioning this so you are prepared for disappointment and can have a back-up plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter