A sprinkle of YOAMD magic

CharityLynn

DIS Veteran
Well we received a bit of magic this past week, it wasn't anything huge but it made our trip special and gave us some great memories.

One day my son and I were sitting on Main Street while my husband and daughter were getting cookies from the bakery (a treat while waiting on the parade) anyways, a man came and was talking to us, asking us questions and stuff well once he found out it was our kids first trip he gave my son a "first visit" pin and he realized he didn't have one for my daughter so he went to find one, he came back with the pin shortly. Now this is was a small gesture but my kids loved it so much. My son still wants to wear the pin.

For the second but of magic I wasn't there. My husband and daughter went to Magic Kingdom (while my son and I were at Sea World) anyways they were getting a stroller when one of the dream squad stopped them, they were given a very large bag of mickey pretzels. They ended up snacking on them all day long. Again not a big deal but it made our trip just a bit more special. :cheer2:

Glad to hear about your magical trip. Hope I am as lucky to even get a little bit of pixie dust thrown my way. Thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter