A special Surprise for my wife - Need ideas!

DizkneeDad

Earning My Ears
In March of 2014 it will be TEN years since I proposed to my wife during the Wishes show at the Magic Kingdom. She was shocked beyond belief. She had no clue. She didn't realize how paranoid I was carrying the ring around all day at the park. LOL

Anyway, I would LOVE to plan something special to celebrate that day. I thought about the Pirate boat trip that watches the show (forget the name of it) but is there anyway to coordinate something with the park. Maybe have them display a picture of the proposal on the castle or something like that?

I'm open to ideas. Look forward to hearing them!!

How about a dinner at Victoria and Alberts? You can also contact Disney florist for some ideas of something special delivered to your room? I don't see Disney allowing the picture on the castle. If you're thinking something like that, maybe contact Disney and ask for help and suggestions.

We spent our 10th anniversary at WDW. DH surprised me with a diamond wedding/anniversary band during dinner. He was nervous keeping it all day, too...he attached it to his belt loop with a caribbeaner clip.

Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table- they have a special package where they can bring out a glass slipper just for her- you can have a special piece of jewelry in it for her. I would love it!

Really though- just give Disney a call- they can give you so many ideas- depending on the resort you stay out they can do some pretty special things to your room while you are gone too.

I just thought of a couple things- at Animal Kingdom you can do a special safari for two with a limo there and champaign

At Carol Reef Restaurant in Epcot I'm pretty sure you can get divers to come down with a sign that says something while you are eating- how fun would that be!

Check out cali grill at top of contempary. Make resis about dusk time, request window seat. they basically shut down rest for people to go outside and watch from top of hotel or from the windows. Took my wife there - better than V&A IMO. Cali just seemed more fun and lively.

WOW! Just soooo romantic. What a GREAT husband :) I would have loved a trip to Disney for my ten year anniversary. All of these ideas are great. I would take her out to a nice dinner just the two of you and then watch Wishes together either at MK or on the beach at Wilderness or Grand Floridian or another quiet romantic spot just the two of you. But if you want all to know and share in your joy I really like the Coral Reef idea with the diver. You could also order a cake through Disney to have delivered after dinner. What ever you decide have a happy Anniversary in Disney:cool1:

My DH and I went to dinner at Narcoosee's for our 10 year anniversary. He also had a gift basket sent to our room from Disney Florist. It included a glass slipper (we took it to Arribas Bros downtown and had it engraved with our names, wedding date, etc.) The basket also included champagne (we don't drink, but it was in the basket), chocolates, a tiara, a "princess of the day" certificate, and more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter