A sleeping arrangements question

BethC1952

DIS Veteran
On our upcoming December cruise (our third), we're being joined by our son, daughter-in-law and 3 1/2 year old granddaughter. We have adjoining (but not connecting) cat. 11 rooms.

It's my son's anniversary cruise (gotta remember to tell our TA!), and they'd like to have a night alone in their cabin (I wonder why?) Will the room steward make up the extra bed in our room for DGD one night, if we ask on that first afternoon? It's also our anniversary cruise (the cruise is half-way between ours and theirs, so we're celebrating together. We also went with them on their honeymoon, but that's another whole story!)

Beth

I don't think it would be problem at all....our teens have often swapped cabins on our cruises and there was never a problem with having the third bed made up.

MJ

Thanks for the quick response! I was hoping others would agree that it won't be a problem.

I suspect the problem will be getting DGD to sleep in HER cabin so WE can have a night alone LOL!!!

Beth

No problem! My Daughter stayed in my sisters cabin one night and she just left a note for her steward to make the bed out that evening for her! It was all ready to go that evening!:D

We recently cruised with our 2 married children and their families. We stayed in the Walt Suite and our children stayed in the two adjoining family suites. Every night we had a different sleeping arrangement (grandchildren staying with their parents and with us in every possible combination) and all we had to do was let our room host know what we wanted that night and it was done for us , no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter