A short trip to DLP-TR (day 2 added p. 2)

Jack Sparrow was at adventureland. There were no one there. I don't think people knew that he was out! I waited 3-4 mins to get to him, it was great!!!

Day 2. The 25th of Feb.
We had an early breakfast so we could make it to the park as early as possible. Since it was our last day, we wanted to get as much out of it as we could.
The weather wasn't as nice today.
The wiew from our hotel window:
dlp08121.jpg

dlp08130.jpg

During EMH we went on the Buzz Lightyear ride. My mum hates wild rides so she was happy when she found out that she could ride Buzz, She loved it. Before heading to Studio (so I could go on some of my favourite rides) We had coffee. I don't know what you call this indoor alley behind all the shops at Main Street, but it's always so quiet in there. Like people don't know that it's there.
dlp08133.jpg

Then we made it to Studio. My mum got a fast pass to TOT while I went on Rock'n'Roller coaster. I really wanted to go on Nemo but the waiting time was 60-75 mins and since we didn't have much time, I had to skip it!
dlp08148.jpg

dlp08149.jpg

But I went on TOT and LOVED it. It's so much fun, I can't believe that i didn't went on it when we were in WDW.
dlp08134.jpg

Then we watched the parade. I ended up buying the cd as a proper goodbye to the cinema parade.
dlp08135.jpg

dlp08136.jpg

dlp08139.jpg

dlp08145.jpg

We had lunch at the Lucky Nugget Saloon. We normally eat at Mickey's but the food there is awfull so we decided to try something new. It was delicious!!!
dlp08152.jpg

After lunch we walked around in the park just to enjoy the fact that we were there.
dlp08153.jpg

dlp08155.jpg

dlp08156.jpg

dlp08160.jpg

When we got back to the hotel to get our bags and go to the airport, we were both soooo tired. We got to do all the things we wanted to do in just 2 days. It was a great trip but next time we might squeeze in another day.

Is the pooh show only on at weekends, as my grandkids would really love that?. Great pics, love the food ones, would you recommend Walts, bearing in mind that we will have a 2 & 3 year old with us?

Is the pooh show only on at weekends, as my grandkids would really love that?. Great pics, love the food ones, would you recommend Walts, bearing in mind that we will have a 2 & 3 year old with us?

Thanks for reading
I don't think that the Winnie the Pooh show is on during the week. I have never seen it before!
Walt's is not for children. I think your grandkids will be very bored, and I don't think that they have a childrens menu. But maybe the kids will like The Lucky Nugget Saloon, that's a buffet and the characters are there as well.

Thanks for reading
I don't think that the Winnie the Pooh show is on during the week. I have never seen it before!
Walt's is not for children. I think your grandkids will be very bored, and I don't think that they have a childrens menu. But maybe the kids will like The Lucky Nugget Saloon, that's a buffet and the characters are there as well.

Walts do have a childrens menu. If you look at the Restaurant sticky at the top I did a review after our last visit there and Im sure I listed what is on teh childrens menu. We eat there every visit now and there are always lots of children there. They get crayons to colour in the menu and sometimes a little toy to play with.

Thanks for finishing off your trippie and sharing the lovely photos,:thumbsup2 we did 2 x 2day trips last year and they're very tiring, I think we'll try and go for 3 days next time.

Thanks for sharing. Your meal at Walts looks lovely, hope we have weather like you had on your 1st day ,looked glorious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter