A short trip to DLP-TR (day 2 added p. 2)

the_princess

DIS Veteran
This will be a short TR cause our trip was very short, 1 night/2 days, but boy did we get a lot of stuff done in those 2 days....
It's mostly pics, since I haven't got time to do a full report. I hope you will enjoy it anyway!

Day 1: 24 th of Feb.
My mum infront of her favourite hotel, Sequoia Lodge. She got to choose the hotel this time.
dlp08009.jpg

dlp08012.jpg

dlp08014.jpg

dlp08017.jpg

dlp08016.jpg

The last time we stayed at SL, our room was close to the main building, so we didn't know far away some of the rooms are and this time we got a room furthest away. Next time we are paying for a Montana room!!!
(Well next time it's my time to choose and then it's Hotel New York ;) )

Talking about New York...
dlp08021.jpg

Then off to the park...
dlp08026.jpg

dlp08027.jpg

Please pay attention to the weather and the fact that we didn't need jackets. The weather was so lovely that day.
dlp08028.jpg

dlp08029.jpg

dlp08032.jpg

dlp08033.jpg

dlp08035.jpg

dlp08036.jpg

dlp08037.jpg

Since it was Sunday and the weather was perfect, there were sooooo many people in the park. I have never seen it like this. (When people say don't go on the weekends, they mean it!)
dlp08040.jpg

dlp08041.jpg

dlp08045.jpg

dlp08049.jpg

The good thing about weekends is that the Winnie the Pooh show is on. It's a cute show, but it's not for adults, it's for small children!
dlp08063.jpg

dlp08064.jpg

dlp08069.jpg

Look who I found. The pic of me is not a good one, but I have to show it anyway.
dlp08071.jpg

To be continued...

We had lunch at Walts.
dlp08081.jpg

dlp08075.jpg

dlp08078.jpg

dlp08076.jpg

dlp08077.jpg

dlp08079.jpg

dlp08080.jpg

Evening
dlp08082.jpg

See, still no jacket
dlp08088.jpg

dlp08094.jpg

Inside POTC. There are actually a lot of stuff to look at, when you wait in line.
dlp08095.jpg

dlp08096.jpg

After doing some shopping in village, we went back to the hotel for drinks.
dlp08112.jpg

dlp08118.jpg

dlp08120.jpg

Next up: Days 2!!! Where I didn't take that many pics cause I had so many roller coasters i had to ride!

Ooo!! Lovely pics!! Thanks for sharing!

Bob xoxox

The weather looks like it was very nice indeed- i must say i'm very jealous you met captin Jack- i would love to bump into him :cloud9:

What did you eat at Walt's? It all looks mega yummy!

As do those cocktails!

Bob xoxoxox

The weather looks so nice and you didnt have to wear coats :)

Lovely photos, you and your mum look like your having a fab time.

Those puddings,drinks and captain jack all looked scrummy :goodvibes
You seemed very lucky with the weather

fab pics,thanks for sharing :love:

wow you were lucky with the weather,the sky is soooooooooo blue ! :goodvibes

awww how cute are kanga and roo ! :lovestruc

The weather looks lovely i don't think we will be as lucky this saturday

Thanks for sharing your pictures Princess :goodvibes you and your mum are a great pair :thumbsup2
I know what you mean about the crowds in the park on a Sunday, first time i was there it was the weekend before Easter and just to walk was hard!!!

Fantastic photos!!! Wow at the weather, hope it'll be the same for us in April:)

lovely pics thank you for sharing, you look lik youre bot having a wonderful time!! great weather, very fortunate!

Great photos & report. I look forward to reading day 2:thumbsup2

Great great great great pictures. I love DLRP with blue sky. :wizard:

By the way can you remember some waitingtimes from this Sunday?

What did you eat at Walt's? It all looks mega yummy!

As do those cocktails!

Bob xoxoxox

I had farm chiken and apple cake and my mum had beef and ice cream.

Great great great great pictures. I love DLRP with blue sky. :wizard:

By the way can you remember some waitingtimes from this Sunday?

They were long. There were huge lines to everything. POTC was over an hour, we went on it during Candlebration were it was down to 25 min. We didn't go on any rides (except POTC)cause we wanted to wait untill the next morning at the EMH.
All I can say is stay away from the weekends! :eek:

Thanks for posting all those photo's, I've enjoyed looking at them and dreaming. Is there still more to come? (hope so :) )

I'm so jealous you got to meet Jack Sparrow, as I've yet to see him grr. Great pics and thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter