A Short Photo Trip Report _BWV Room 3007

Your photos are AMAZING!!! Loved the narration as well! Thanks so much for taking the time to share. :goodvibes

First of all, I love short photo-centric trip reports. It gets a little old hearing about people's drive times, gas station stops, etc. :lmao::lmao:

Second, HOLY **** on that amazing fireworks shot. Seriously. Awesome. :thumbsup2

Love your pictures! Not the typical shots (not that I don't enjoy them too :)). Just beautiful!

Thanks!

Beautiful photos!! We just returned from our trip at BWV the week after Thanksgiving. Makes me want to head right back again! Merry Christmas!

Your photos are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Do you mind if I ask what camera you use? The quality is just amazing.

Your photos are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Do you mind if I ask what camera you use? The quality is just amazing.

Thank you!
I use a Panasonic G3, a small interchangeable lens camera similar to a dSLR but smaller. They were on sale for $299 recently but are becoming difficult to find now that the new G5 models have been out for a few months. All of the photos were taken with the G3 and one of three lenses (Panasonic 7-14, 12-35, 45-175).

The newer micro 4/3 cameras (like the G3) have become almost as good as the larger dSLRs.

BTW, I typed out the asterisks. I didn't actually curse ;)

LOL!

We reserved dinner at California Grill at 7:45 just to get photos of Holiday Wishes (ok, and for the great food too). I even carried a tripod, which is rare since we try to travel light but that is almost the only way to get really good fireworks photos.

Thank you!
I use a Panasonic G3, a small interchangeable lens camera similar to a dSLR but smaller. They were on sale for $299 recently but are becoming difficult to find now that the new G5 models have been out for a few months. All of the photos were taken with the G3 and one of three lenses (Panasonic 7-14, 12-35, 45-175).

The newer micro 4/3 cameras (like the G3) have become almost as good as the larger dSLRs.

Thank you! It is so nice to see the quality of the pictures. My Canon sadly needs to be replaced and this is extremely helpful.

Just outstanding! We have a 1 BR villa reserved for the week of Mother's Day 2013 and this made us very excited to be back on the "Boards"! :goodvibes

Merry Christmas!

Great pictures of the fireworks display. You made me realize I really need to use my tripod next time. I always bring it but then, I get too lazy at WDW and don't carry it with me. But dinner at California Grill might be the best opportunity to bring one especially if I'm staying at BLT. Thanks for sharing... all your pictures were very nice.

Thank you for posting those pictures it helps while we wait for our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter