• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A quick word of warning regarding ordering cakes

wwwosie

Mom by Day - Disney Freak by Night
Hi!
If you order a "celebration cake" to be delivered to your state room and you don't plan on eating it the day you get it, take all the strawberries of the top and throw them out! They mold very fast and make the cake unedible. We managed to rescue ours but our most awesome state room host said that once, some passengers left their cake in the cooler and planned on eating it later on in the week and when they were ready it had grown an AFRO....

Cake was quite tasty by the way....strawberry filling....

Cheers!

do you happen to have a pic you could post of your cake?

Yes, but I have to get a Photobucket account and find it among the 300 or so pictures I took. Stay tuned....
I think I took a picture while it was still in the box....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter