a question to anyone who has used ce-multivantages for dream pass

hi mummybear,
its 20euros (£18.xx on my credit card) to sign up to the site for 12 months, you pre-register first then follow the link through to then pay for the membership. i used google translate to translate it all too, and was VERY worried! paid with my visa card just in case something went wrong but my passes came through the post very quickly and i have saved a fortune so am very happy! just order the adult passes you require and they automatically send you the free kids under 7 passes.
sharon x

Hi I am a newbie on here and I have just registered with cemultivantages but I havent got a password, so I cant log in.

We are going to DLP in September and I want to purchase 2 Dream Annual Passes but it wont let me log in. I have clicked on the password forgotten button but the e-mail that I get back (when I translate it) does not make sense and I cant work out what my password is.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

loz1967, when you signed up did you pay the membership? sounds like you did what i did and didnt go straight thru payment? i got welcome email but no password, so tried again with different email address, then unsubscribed from the first.

after entering details it takes you to another page what says Vos Informations at the top then the details you just entered. there will be the dates that your membership is valid. under that there is a section that says Paiement en ligne, you have to tick the box to accept the conditions then click the button that says paiement securise cyberplus. when you pay thru that you get an email confirming it and with your password and login info.

loz1967, when you signed up did you pay the membership? sounds like you did what i did and didnt go straight thru payment? i got welcome email but no password, so tried again with different email address, then unsubscribed from the first.

after entering details it takes you to another page what says Vos Informations at the top then the details you just entered. there will be the dates that your membership is valid. under that there is a section that says Paiement en ligne, you have to tick the box to accept the conditions then click the button that says paiement securise cyberplus. when you pay thru that you get an email confirming it and with your password and login info.

Hi I definitely went through payment page and paid the 20 euros for membership but then got an e-mail confirming membership but without a password. I have e-mailed them and they have responded overnight saying that they have now deleted both accounts that I have set up but I went through the payment for the 20 euros so I am not sure now if I am already 20 euros down!!!

I have just ordered my passes from this site and am now anxiously waiting for them to arrive

hi everyone, just got back from a fab trip to DLP and wanted to reassure anyone that the passport tickets from ce multiavantages really do work! i was so worried but no need!! flashed the temporary pass at the entrance so didnt need to pay for parking then they scanned fine at the gates to get us all in. didnt have to queue in the passport office as we had prepaid tickets just directed straight to a very helpful lady at the counter, showed passports, photos taken and proper passes made there and then! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter