a question to anyone who has used ce-multivantages for dream pass

Cdaniels1987

Mouseketeer
Ok so they are doing the passes for 149 euros which is amazing, i have now signed up and have to pay the 20 euro fee which is fine but i just want to make sure i will have nobproblems, we are going on 13th july till 18th and would hate to waste 300euros if i have any problems, has anyone used this site?

Many thanks

We have just got back & used this site for our dream APs. No problems at all. We received tickets by post to exchange for dream APs once there.:goodvibes

Hi there, it looks like the validity dates on the CE Multivantages site have changed - from what I can tell the tickets for both cheapo passes and day tickets are now only valid to the 10th July or 8th July respectively, so may not be suitable for yours ( or my) holiday. I'm sure it was later than this last week.

If anyone reads this differently please let me know. Thanks.

Where does it tell you that? does it say it before you purchase the tickets? oh and one more quick question, when they send you the tickets in the post are they just in a plain standard envelope, because its a suprise for my GF I dont want it to be covered in Disney on the envelope!

Ok so it says on the website the promo is valid until 10 July, however it states underneath there that the pass must be redeemed within 6 months of the date of issue, does this mean you have to redeem it by 10 July or the promo price is valid until 10 July.

Im confused:confused3

So I actually sent them an email today to ask if I would be ok using it on 13th July and the lady who emailed me back said it would be fine, the offer is available until 10th July but then you have 6 months to exchange your pass! I am now just trying to find out what sort of packaging they deliver it in, I want it to be plain normal envelope so my gf doesn't have a clue!

My sister-in-law ordered them for us so I don't know about the envelope, but I can ask her.:goodvibes

That would be great if you could ask, oh an also how long they took to arrive in the post, sorry for all the questions!

Hi Cdaniels, I have just bought the passports from the same site tonite and was wondering how long you had to wait for them to be delivered?

Hi
I have been sent an email this morning stating they have been posted, have you used your emailed tickets yet?

I had mine sent via email, and exchanged them at Donalds Desk last Wednesday, no problems at all, just need your email/ticket along with your passport.

hi, i signed up to ce avantages last night and ordered my passes, this morning i had an email from them asking me to verify my address and country, which i did then i got a reply asking if i lived in the uk to which i replied yes i do, and i havent heard anything since. does anyone think im going to have problems or if they will cancel my order as im in the uk?
how long have they taken to arrive in the post and is it a letter or a ticket? do they state on them that they come with a free child ticket?
we are 2 adults and 3 kids, 3, 6 & 9 so i ordered a dream pass (plus free child one) and 2 fantasy passes (+one free child).
am a bit nervous as if this works it will save us loads of money, but if it doesnt will cost even more!
thanks for any help you can offer me!

sharon
x:hug:

hi, i signed up to ce avantages last night and ordered my passes, this morning i had an email from them asking me to verify my address and country, which i did then i got a reply asking if i lived in the uk to which i replied yes i do, and i havent heard anything since. does anyone think im going to have problems or if they will cancel my order as im in the uk?
how long have they taken to arrive in the post and is it a letter or a ticket? do they state on them that they come with a free child ticket?
we are 2 adults and 3 kids, 3, 6 & 9 so i ordered a dream pass (plus free child one) and 2 fantasy passes (+one free child).
am a bit nervous as if this works it will save us loads of money, but if it doesnt will cost even more!
thanks for any help you can offer me!

sharon
x:hug:

Hello :goodvibes

As you can see from above and from the other threads on CE Multiadvantages the majority of the people here who have dealt with them are in the UK and their orders have gone through without any pbs.

I wouldn't worry :goodvibes

If they send them via the post they are tickets that you use at the entrance and then exchange at the AP office for the proper pass with your photo.
Some people receive them via email so they will be e-tickets that again are exchanged for the permanent pass

I'm a bit curious why you ordered 1 dream and then 2 fantasy rather than 3 fantasy as only the dream pass holders get the EMH and no blackout days even if you are all together :confused3

thanks carrie_cat feel a bit better now, lol just panicking!
we got one dream pass to use the extra discounts in shops and restaurants etc and a stroller hire for my youngest if he gets tired.
we looked at the blackout dates for 2011/12 and decided they wouldnt affect us anyway, we wont be likely to visit at those times as we are limited to school holidays and will be 38 weeks pregnant at christmas so wont be going then! xx

omg i am sooo excited now!!!! 9 more sleeps!!

ordered the passes from ce avantages late monday night and was panicking but no need, they arrived this morning! they were posted out on 27th and arrived today, 29th

just hope the car gets fixed in time now then i can relax and get on with planning!
:yay::cheer2:

omg i am sooo excited now!!!! 9 more sleeps!!

ordered the passes from ce avantages late monday night and was panicking but no need, they arrived this morning! they were posted out on 27th and arrived today, 29th

just hope the car gets fixed in time now then i can relax and get on with planning!
:yay::cheer2:

Hey ! Great news :banana:

Told you not to worry ;) Have a great time and remember to come back and tell us all about it

I've read throught this and the similar threads regarding the Dream Pass with the free child ticket, and have to say, I'm feeling very stupid.

I've looked at Ce-Multiavantages, and can't see how much it is to register with them, and any offer expiry date, (it does state that "Within the limits of available stocks").

I've used Google Translater as best as I can, but so worried about registering with them wrong, or ordering them the wrong way :eek:

Any advice/tips would be very much appreciated :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter